Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 19345 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2015, 19:17 Retired

Pigeon wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 19:12:
Creston wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 18:45:
Cutter wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 17:00:
And, Woo Packers!

I was watching it on delay, and trust me when I say I loathe the Cowboys, but that overturn on Dez Bryant's catch was god-awful terrible. What the fuck more does a receiver have to do before he's considered to have "made a football move???" He caught the ball, made two steps with it, goes down and only when it hits the ground does it come lose.

NFL Tard Ref "It was determined that ehhh... I dunno either. Overturned!"

Unbelievable. What a horseshit call.

I guess they were saying he never fully had control of the ball? If so seems a pretty tough call, specially to overturn the call on the field. Still, I guess what the refs giveth the refs can taketh away.

The problem with the rule just showed itself full face in the Den vs Ind game. Punt return, never had control, said he was "down by contact" when getting hit instantly.

F the rule. It is a terrible rule. It was a TD. If the Packers had done the exact same thing - they would have given it to them. The NFL hates teams like the Cowboys, Vikings, and a few others.

I am all but done with the NFL and it's "non profit" status. League of thugs. How the hell do you get to come back to the NFL after being shown ON VIDEO, hitting a woman who gets knocked out and drag her out of the elevator. I still hold the opinion that all pro sports for money in the United States need to be part of a pro licensing faction that is outside of each "league". If you violate your license, you no longer get to play for money in the US.

Get the garbage out of these leagues. Tax the shit out of the NFL, they charge so much for their product that a normal person is priced out of the entertainment. Unreal.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2015, 15:53 Retired

Cutter wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 15:31:
Oh man this is so cool! I reinstalled Skyrim to start another run as I haven't touched the DLC yet, and Steam seems to have made a note the mods I was using and has reinstalled them all! Far out!

Yea cause you now "subscribe" to them. Nice for simplicity, but the best mods are outside of Steam.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2015, 15:08 Retired

Happy B Day ANT! We have indirectly known each other for a loooooong time! AQ2!

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 10, 2015, 19:21 Retired

Link to our pool?

Maybe this?
http://www.pooltracker.com/w/menu.asp

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 9, 2015, 15:48 Retired

Woot. Got my invitation for the Amazon Echo. Won't be for a while, but interested in the audio quality....  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 9, 2015, 11:11 Retired

Sepharo wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 23:24:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 23:10:
Thanks for all the input. It is what it is. I recovered about 50% of the data, which is a hell of a lot more than he was expecting. Calling it good after using that program. After a full day of running shit, I am done.

Downloaded all of the tools mentioned - keeping them on a USB.

Nice work.

I haven't had to fix anything for a while, I don't miss it. Brings up bad memories of sitting at a desk in a strange house for hours on end. Printer won't work? Okay lemme see... Welp that was quick, your computer is unusable from malware so I'll just start reformatting now, what's for dinner?

yeaaaaa.......lots of weird/disgusting/odd/crazy memories from those years as well....

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 9, 2015, 10:58 Retired

Flashback to 1998. Quake II LAN Party.

We held parties in 1995 and 1996, not sure any of us had cameras.....I'll ask around...

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2015, 23:10 Retired

Thanks for all the input. It is what it is. I recovered about 50% of the data, which is a hell of a lot more than he was expecting. Calling it good after using that program. After a full day of running shit, I am done.

Downloaded all of the tools mentioned - keeping them on a USB.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2015, 19:41 Retired

nin wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 15:37:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 15:31:
Calling all Bluesers -

Anyone have an undelete or similar program they really like?

Old man installed Win7 over win7 (don't ask) and trying to figure out if I can rip some data off the disk......

I've used File Scavenger both at work and home:
http://www.quetek.com/prod02.htm

Found a program called "Puran" that shows tree structure and appears to be working pretty well....if it doesn't work (it is showing his User drive and being in excellent condition - sooooooo) then I will try that one. Thank you sir.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2015, 15:31 Retired

Calling all Bluesers -

Anyone have an undelete or similar program they really like?

Old man installed Win7 over win7 (don't ask) and trying to figure out if I can rip some data off the disk......

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2015, 11:37 Retired

InBlack wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 11:23:
Happy birthday Frans!

+1

News Comments > Star Citizen at $69M
14. Re: Star Citizen at $69M Jan 8, 2015, 11:37 Retired

Laughable. I can't believe people are putting money into this.....it doesn't do anything special.  

News Comments > Origin PC CEO: Steam Controller Finalized; Steam Machines "Pretty Much Dead"
15. Re: Origin PC CEO: Steam Controller Finalized; Steam Machines Jan 7, 2015, 22:18 Retired

Origin = Suck.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
17. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 4, 2015, 20:14 Retired

Pigeon wrote on Jan 4, 2015, 20:06:
Cutter wrote on Jan 4, 2015, 17:22:
I still haven't done the DLC for Skyrim yet, so yeah, I'm good for yet another playthrough or two still. Until Fallout 4 shows up this year at any rate.

I'll def grab Wolfensteen at some point but yeah, SoM is really effing good.

W2 didn't really grab me, but Shadowrun Berlin Director's Cut is the way to go and DoS as well. Pillars of Eternity better be ready to go in Feb however. They've had more than enough time now.

Been enjoying SoM too. It's maybe not as structured as the Arkham series, but I don't really see that as much of a detraction. It's unfortunate you can't get revenge on caragors, cause they tear me up. Two captains and a mass of underlings no problem, a single caragor and suddenly I'm a squeaky chew toy.

Just keep rolling and look for a ledge to dominate it....game has a weird "bug" that doesn't allow them to attack you if you are dodging/rolling non stop - they just run through you....

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 3, 2015, 22:20 Retired

With all of the great video games available, and most for less, I can't believe they are trying to push Evolve for 60!!! What a joke. And what moron at the company thought Dying Light (a Dead Island clone) thought it would be a good idea to come out on GTA5 day!?  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 3, 2015, 17:26 Retired

Hay Seph, just post your whole deal, I am sure Blue can edit if he is admin....  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 3, 2015, 15:15 Retired

Got my picks in there Blue. LETS DO IT!  

News Comments > Roberts on Star Citizen in 2015: "No Finish Line"
19. Re: Roberts on Star Citizen in 2015: Jan 2, 2015, 21:41 Retired

Is this the new phantom console? hehehhe

Game will never finish, will never live up to the hype. They will just ride the cash train until it runs out, then close shop.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 2, 2015, 21:28 Retired

COME ON JAN 27TH!  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 2, 2015, 21:26 Retired

NewMaxx wrote on Jan 2, 2015, 19:09:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 2, 2015, 16:23:
See this everyday. I have zero tolerance for it.

/drops mic, walks off of soapbox.....

One of the paradoxes prevalent in contemporary society is that while people feel compelled to be more and more individual - have their own Facebook littered with selfies, have their own opinions, act like they are a special snowflake, etc. - they are also strangely compelled to take less responsibility for their actions, blaming other people, the government, the police, whatever. It's paradoxical because the entire concept of freedom, to be an individual, hinges on having personal responsibility, so this combination of behaviors creates another generation - the kids of these people - that simply does not operate in normal society.

I know because I'm getting to the age...my brother, my friends...where people start having kids and I watch my nephews, my cousins, my friend's kids, and you can see it in action. They raise their kids to be gluten free special snowflakes who have their ass hand-wiped by their parents and then they get into school and simply malfunction, and then these parents find something to blame...it was the vaccines, is was the teachers, etc., taking no responsibility for their own parenting, which then just passes down to the new generation. It's an epidemic.

Well said, better than I did - my emotions get me on this stuff....I try to raise my son and nieces/nephews to respect. The same way I was brought up.

19345 Comments. 968 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo