Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18467 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Sniper Elite V2 Free Today
27. Re: Sniper Elite V2 Free Today Jun 5, 2014, 18:28 xXBatmanXx

Darks wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 22:47:
Beamer wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 21:04:
Only free if you install immediately.

Crazy. Maybe genius, maybe annoying, but it definitely makes me likely to play it now. Otherwise, it'd sit in my list uninstalled and unplayed likely forever.

I started Dead Island recently and, after spending an hour searching for 10 bottles of booze, I may be done with it. Maybe I'll switch to this.

dude, if you cant find booze there's something wrong wit you. the booze is everywhere. and besides that's a side quest, not important to worry about. As for Sniper Elite 2. that's a game worth playing especially Coop. I had a blast wit ha friend playing that GAME.

And Batman, lets be fair now. that game is a bit old now so yes the number of players is defiantly going to be low.

I am saying that not many people owned the game prior to this giveaway - but now I see what they are doing, they added an advertisement in game for the 3rd game. When you start the game and when you end the game! HA!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Xbox One Controller Windows Drivers
4. Re: Xbox One Controller Windows Drivers Jun 5, 2014, 18:20 xXBatmanXx

Flo wrote on Jun 5, 2014, 18:14:
But no word on a wireless option, so at the moment, useless for me.

*ding

Its 2014 for cripes sake.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Xbox One Controller Windows Drivers
1. Re: Xbox One Controller Windows Drivers Jun 5, 2014, 18:08 xXBatmanXx

So why not enable them for the original controller? oh yea, to gouge your customers into buying the usb thingie. So stupid.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Conspiracy! DLC Released
9. Re: Watch Dogs Conspiracy! DLC Released Jun 5, 2014, 14:59 xXBatmanXx

Some of these are great.

Having a blast with the game, but wish they would fix some of the problems. Tearing is horrendous for me.

News Comments > Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel in October; Preorders; New Trailer
6. Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel in October; Preorders; New Trailer Jun 5, 2014, 14:43 xXBatmanXx

Yea kinda BL out myself....I also felt like my character was weak. Had a lot of friends who hacked it to make weapons super powerful, but I don't get any enjoyment out of that.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Conspiracy! DLC Released
7. Re: Watch Dogs Conspiracy! DLC Released Jun 5, 2014, 14:11 xXBatmanXx

The AR games are terrible. The only good one is the Carmageddon like one....  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 5, 2014, 12:32 xXBatmanXx

SWEET! I think I just figured out when people join my Watch Dogs game! hahahaha Been killing people before they hack me. Get mega points and XP if you stop them before they start the process....

Also found out, that if you are in the menu (pause/escape) you can be invaded. WTF!? I was taking a piss!

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 5, 2014, 10:29 xXBatmanXx

Is this causing huge DDoS attacks? Can't get to a lot of sites....

looks like a lot of Chicago atT network is down and I believe minneapolis goes through there first.....suck

This comment was edited on Jun 5, 2014, 11:26.

33. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2014, 22:48 xXBatmanXx

Yosemite Sam wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 22:30:
1badmf wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 18:56:
Yosemite Sam wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 14:48:
Reminds me of a dream... er nightmare I had as a kid. Was dreaming that a witch like creature was killing my family members. When it was about to be my turn I woke up in my room. As I'm looking around thinking that was a scary dream the witch appeared over my bed and buried an ax in my head. I spent the rest of the night in a corner of my room with my BB gun.

The Dowd story sounds like BS to me. The description seems more like a bad acid trip then something one would experience on pot.

wait so did you wake up again after the axe to the noggin? or were you really awake and she just vanished or something? funny, picturing a young yosemite sam with his patchy kid beard hyperventilating in the corner with his dual bb guns heh.

i've had dreams like that, where i'm half awake but still dreaming and it's sorta overlaid on my reality. sometimes i get stuck in that state and even though i'm fully aware i can't force myself to wake up.

The first time I "woke up" I was still dreaming but it was perfect, I thought I was awake. Second time I really woke up just as the ax was about to split my skull.

meds are good.....

News Comments > Sniper Elite V2 Free Today
15. Re: Sniper Elite V2 Free Today Jun 4, 2014, 22:45 xXBatmanXx

hehehe, highest number of players on Steam previously was klike 1,000. Was at 4k when the news hit, now peak today was 25k! hahahaha  

26. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2014, 15:17 xXBatmanXx

3rd derail of the day:

Sinper v2 is free on Steam for 24 hours.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2014, 11:57 xXBatmanXx

heh, through the worm hole with morgan freeman is discussing this right now blue....  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2014, 11:18 xXBatmanXx

Not a fan of Slate, but found this article about education and cost per child interesting....

Shit man, give me 26k a year per child, I will educate 4 children in my home, and I bet they score better than the average.....M-F, 8am-3pm, hell, I'll even car pool them from their home to my house to teach them. They will be educated, intelligent, in shape, knowledgeable about the world, etc etc etc.

I will even do it for the US average of 11k per student. Give me.....8 kids, all the same age. Be a fun experiment.

Pretty damn good argument for a voucher program....

/discuss....

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 4, 2014, 08:56 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 08:44:
The "oh shit! e3s next week, we really love you guys!" patch...

addin "oh snap Sony is whoopin our ass" patch.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2014, 08:52 xXBatmanXx

Cut Off Glassholes’ Wi-Fi With This Google Glass Detector.

That is awesome....just be careful, esp a business, may be illegal in your state...

/weird getting the 500 error...

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Anti-Cheat Improvements
1. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Anti-Cheat Improvements Jun 4, 2014, 08:51 xXBatmanXx

Anti-Cheat

Overall anti-cheat improvements.

lies

How about going back and adding it to all previous titles?

News Comments > Battlefield 4 "Netcode" Patch
7. Re: Battlefield 4 Jun 3, 2014, 20:04 xXBatmanXx

SO...how much stuff does this break?  

34. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 3, 2014, 19:33 xXBatmanXx

I liked the beetle conversation......  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record
30. Re: Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record Jun 3, 2014, 19:30 xXBatmanXx

Best overheard conversation in the game...

Homeless man: "I am just like our president....hoping for some change"

News Comments > Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record
25. Re: Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record Jun 3, 2014, 17:02 xXBatmanXx

Towyn wrote on Jun 3, 2014, 16:58:
Dirwulf wrote on Jun 3, 2014, 16:07:

The story in the game so far is pretty boring. I've been playing for a week straight, but I did have to start over on day 2 because of the save game bug. I haven't even finished Act 2 yet, because I've been doing all the side missions and collectibles. I have been having fun, but I'm to the point that I kind of just want to do the missions and get the story over with already.

The story feels a bit lackluster and predictable... the same "plot twists" that you see from a mile away, the same rather unsatisfying ending... The story is definitely something I wish they would have invested more effort in, a pity, cause the game is a lot of fun.

I finally did a couple missions last night. After I did the "back seat driver" mission, it opened up all of the upgrades, and I am maxed and I haven't even started the game. ahahhahaha I guess all of my time doing side stuff was helpful! I have almost $1M.....not sure why money is such a focus.....after buying all guns (about 200k+) all you need to do is buy ammo...

/raptr says I have 30 hours in the game

This comment was edited on Jun 3, 2014, 17:07.

18467 Comments. 924 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo