Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18344 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
36. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2014, 11:00 xXBatmanXx

100% of California now in ‘severe’ drought or worse.

meh, we just got over a 10+ year drought in the Midwest. Deal with it. Oh you mean that state that is on fire - the one where nature says "you aren't supposed to live here". Any place that has BILLIONS of gallons of water pumped in a day is probably not somewhere you should build your home.....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
15. Re: Evening Mobilization May 17, 2014, 10:59 xXBatmanXx

90%+ of the cell phone thefts and robberies would be solved with one simple thing:

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND LOOK AROUND! Be aware of your surroundings and it won't be a problem. You don't need to check that text message the second you get it, put your phone on vibrate in areas that are public/you aren't familiar with, don't walk and text/fb/twitter, be aware of who is around you.

And please, STOP FUCKING TEXTING AND DRIVING. I DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE AT A RED LIGHT, THE TRAFFIC IS BACKED UP BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT ON YOUR PHONE AT A GREEN LIGHT!

/deep breaths.....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization May 17, 2014, 10:52 xXBatmanXx

CrimsonPaw wrote on May 16, 2014, 11:26:
Where the fuck is the Vita version of this? Talk about the right platform to release a GTA trilogy on!

Yea, I have all of them on my ps3, they proted them for some reason. But why not every game on Vita? That would be instabuy.

They actually have a few for psp/vita, but they are $19.99 a pop - ridiculous considering everyone in the world has bought the game 3x over for all the different systems.

News Comments > Watch Dogs Video
10. Re: Watch Dogs Video May 17, 2014, 10:51 xXBatmanXx

Still no game play.....not good....  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Trailer
13. Re: Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Trailer May 17, 2014, 09:31 xXBatmanXx

eRe4s3r wrote on May 16, 2014, 11:24:
Trevellian wrote on May 16, 2014, 10:48:
xXBatmanXx wrote on May 16, 2014, 10:33:
They make their games to large with to many options and to many maps.

Oh, and I don't have premium, so the game isn't even playable anymore....can't find servers.

*slowclap

Ill go back to BF3.

There are plenty of non-map pack servers. I know this well as we play with a friend who didn't buy premium. And if you have no problems finding a server in BF3 then clearly you must have bought the map packs for it. So this is a silly cop out.

Heh.. during slow times in the night I can find maybe 3 active low ping servers in Europe.... EA is slowly killing BF4 with this map pack fractioning.. NONE of these servers run 3rd expansion either. (Because nobody wants to play on these maps).

Maps should be free for everyone.

The diff is I got everything for BF3 and all maps for less than $20.00. I refuse to pay more than that for BF4 and all maps. I got the game for 14 or something. I expect premium to be 5-10 at some point. No cop out. The game isn't worth the $120.00 price tag.

News Comments > Ultra Street Fighter IV in August
1. Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV in August May 16, 2014, 10:33 xXBatmanXx

I have Ultimate SF4 for XBOX360 with an arcade controller. It is the shizzle....Got the game for like 20 and the controller on clearance for about 20 or so.....I have saved 10x in quarters at the arcade by owning this at home. I suction that bitch to a coffee table or tv dinner tray/table and I am good for HOURS!

/wow just watched the trailer....is that the definition of jumping the shark? maybe I am old, but I didn't know any of the toons....

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Trailer
4. Re: Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Trailer May 16, 2014, 10:33 xXBatmanXx

They make their games to large with to many options and to many maps.

Oh, and I don't have premium, so the game isn't even playable anymore....can't find servers.

*slowclap

Ill go back to BF3.

1. Re: Morning Mobilization May 16, 2014, 10:19 xXBatmanXx

Grand Theft Auto trilogy released on Kindle Fire, Fire TV.

That has to be almost unplayable. Controls have to suck.

12. Re: Evening Mobilization May 16, 2014, 02:30 xXBatmanXx

2 "kids" are dead. Which sucks, but they released video last week of the kids casing the place several times. He had them on video over and over.

Now, I belive in Castle Doctrine - but....this dude is a bit nuts.

THere was a really nice op ed in the Red Rag, I mean, Star Tribune. Guy writes and says, in not so many words, "Going to play devil's advocate, but it was Thanksgiving day, and had those kids been home with their famalies instead of breaking into homes, there is a very high chance they would still be alive today...."

End of story. Big boy games have big boy consequences.

News Comments > The Division Delayed
14. Re: The Division Delayed May 16, 2014, 02:09 xXBatmanXx

So what is the game actualy going to be? Are they saying open world like Watch Dogs? Is it just a different WD? Why the delay?

Welcome to an online, open-world RPG experience where exploration and player-progression are essential. Use your skills, weapons and wits in combat. Play in a persistent and dynamic environment that combines the Tom Clancy™ series’ core authenticity and tactical decisions, RPG action, trading and much more.

ok....but WHAT IS IT!? They tout the social aspect, but really push consoles and tablets....that worries me. Just has WD worries me.....console lead platform......all the videos who the team testing with a controller.....

This comment was edited on May 16, 2014, 02:25.

47. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2014, 20:33 xXBatmanXx

lots of stuff going on in here today!  

46. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2014, 20:29 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on May 15, 2014, 18:05:
Beamer wrote on May 15, 2014, 16:34:
And a terrible return on investment, unless you transfer to a "real" university. Kids graduating from top 100 schools are finding themselves working in Starbucks, kids graduating from Community College are almost guaranteed to end up there, regardless of GPA.

If you have the natural intelligence, skill, and drive it doesn't matter where you graduate from. Yes, it'll be easier initially for some rich kid walking in from an Ivy League school, but sooner or later the cream rises to the top.

I agree partially....it has been my experience WHO you know has been better than WHAT you know. Now, that being said, I got lucky and landed a couple of jobs because of the University I went to in MN has a very strong Minnesota cred. Once I was there, I thrived. After that, any upward movement was who you know, not merit based.

/I also believe this depends on where you live. I grew up in MN and landed a job at one of the top MN companies, and I come from poverty. But, out of college, I had a great job, unemployed, owned my own business, went corporate, then went back to school. So.....I dunno. Everything I have is cause I worked my ass off.

3. Re: Evening Mobilization May 15, 2014, 20:16 xXBatmanXx

Minnesota becomes first state to mandate anti-theft tech in cell phones.

Minnesota Lawmaker must have had their phone stolen....cause we have a LOT bigger issues here.....

News Comments > The Division Delayed
1. Re: The Division Delayed May 15, 2014, 19:05 xXBatmanXx

ahhaahhahaah  

4. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2014, 09:34 xXBatmanXx

They were hard at work today at all the places I went by.....  

27. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2014, 09:31 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on May 15, 2014, 09:13:
xXBatmanXx wrote on May 15, 2014, 09:08:
jdreyer wrote on May 14, 2014, 15:11:
@ Bats

Thoughts on your new look?

What I miss? (worked last night)

New bat suit...

I refuse to justify Bennifer as Batman.

25. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2014, 09:08 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on May 14, 2014, 15:11:
@ Bats

Thoughts on your new look?

What I miss? (worked last night)

16. Re: Morning Mobilization May 15, 2014, 04:45 xXBatmanXx

ForgedReality wrote on May 14, 2014, 10:14:
InBlack wrote on May 14, 2014, 10:10:
Verno wrote on May 14, 2014, 10:05:
InBlack wrote on May 14, 2014, 10:02:
Im not looking forward to that. I enjoy driving way too much.

Everyday driving sucks IMO, if I'm going to cut loose or whatever I would rather do that on a track or on a road trip. The rest of the time let me drink my coffee, read the news and actually use my commute to do something useful.

I walk to work, so I guess you have a point. I wasnt talking about cutting loose though, although thats part of it, simply driving is pleasurable for me. I dont know why that is.

I love driving, no matter what I'm doing. I don't even mind traffuck. I just love to drive. If you don't like driving, you're driving the wrong car.

huh? f that. Commuting sucks. I drive for a living, a VERY fast car with turbo. And although I enjoy driving, I don't look to do it on purpose.

Not sure what car you drive matters.....a car gets me from where I am to where I want to be.

Now, if we were talking motorcycles, then there is nothing like that. F cars. Put me on a moto. Metal cages suck.

15. Re: Morning Mobilization May 15, 2014, 04:43 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on May 14, 2014, 16:31:
Pretty happy with my S4 battery life, lasts a good 24 hours between charges.

Degrades over time. Just like all phones. My S3 went from 5 days to less than 1.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse May 15, 2014, 04:40 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on May 14, 2014, 13:28:
It's been shown in studies that trolls have psychopathic and sadistic tendencies. Since the Internet lets them practice this behavior anonymously, I'd say it's why they're so attracted to it as an outlet. "Maybe I'm just a bad person." Yes, yes you are.

The mere fact of repeating it, then mentioning it again later shows me he most likely has serious mental issues....

18344 Comments. 918 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo