Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17905 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - INSURGENCY
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - INSURGENCY Jan 22, 2014, 21:36 xXBatmanXx

Whiskers wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 21:28:
Yeah. How dare they take their talent and ideas and try and make a living out of it! For shame!

That isn't the point - did you see the price?

4.99, instabuy, 14.99? F THAT!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - INSURGENCY
7. Re: Ships Ahoy - INSURGENCY Jan 22, 2014, 21:06 xXBatmanXx

This is what bothers me - a free mod - now costs money....and it probably isn't that much diff.... no thanks.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches
33. Re: Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches Jan 22, 2014, 17:15 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 15:12:
El Pit wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 12:54:
NegaDeath wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 10:33:
Have they purchased Mark Hamill yet?
Wrong moment to do this! After decades of C movies, Hamill is now preparing for Star Wars Episode VII (aka Darth Mouse Project) with filming starting in April/May 2014. So, he would have worked for a bottle of warm beer and a week old hot dog a year ago, but now he's back in the multi million movie star circus.

Mark Hamill, who's done some of the best voice work in the last several decades - plus the greatest Joker of all time - has done alright for himself. Show some love, some respect, give some major props, gangsta.

+1

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches
30. Re: Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches Jan 22, 2014, 16:56 xXBatmanXx

/scam?

It isn't going to meet people's expectations.......probably not going to end well....

News Comments > 50 More Steam Greenlights
5. Re: 50 More Steam Greenlights Jan 21, 2014, 23:33 xXBatmanXx

Going to milk it ONE MORE TIME!

I thought it was funny they had that Dev conference, and the same day said "no more greenlight". hahahahaha

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 21, 2014, 23:16 xXBatmanXx

Pr()ZaC wrote on Jan 21, 2014, 18:35:
LogMeIn should have made that decision for new users and not for the current ones. They had already capped the max number of computer to 10 now this... Oh well, back to VNC/Teamviewer/AMMYY and the rest...

Yea I am bummed, used it since it started...what...10+ (maybe closer to 13?) years ago? Their new product is even better - can have remote control with a 1 click....

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2014, 21:10 xXBatmanXx

InBlack wrote on Jan 20, 2014, 10:32:
JFK, MLK and Bobby Kennedy were all shot and killed in the same decade. There hasnt been a progressive politician in the US of their ilk since. Its worth a thought or two.

I thought about it all 12 hours of my work day, as I was getting time and a half pay!

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Jan 20, 2014, 21:09 xXBatmanXx

ViRGE wrote on Jan 20, 2014, 18:13:
Aww.

Though the fact that they try to spin it as a positive thing is... odd. It would have been more meaningful to say it costs to too much and that they're cutting it for that reason. The idea that getting rid of it will improve editorials is preposterous.

Eh good riddance. They have been irrelevant for a long time now....

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2014, 12:27 xXBatmanXx

Verno wrote on Jan 20, 2014, 11:47:
I stuck with BTI and don't mind regular season being pooled with playoffs, felt too late to switch before. Next year I'd rather we went with a different site though, their interface was sorta balls.

Yea they switched the format right before the season started - which I warned about, but oh well. Lets find something a lot better going forward. You can all blame me. But it was still fun!

21. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2014, 23:02 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Jan 19, 2014, 23:00:
Cutter wrote on Jan 19, 2014, 21:57:
Wtf was with Sherman's remarks at the end?

It looked like after the final interception he gave Crabtree a friendly pat on the ass to say "hey man, good game" or something like that, and Crabtree shoved him right in the face. So I'm guessing he was pissed at that.

Should be an interesting Superbowl.

Actually he did the choke motion. He is a turd and Manning is going to fuck him up.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2014, 22:59 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Jan 19, 2014, 21:57:
Ahahahaha! A big middle finger to Harbaugh and Kaperdick. Sooooooooo glad they lost! And how they lost. Sweeeeeeeet!

Wtf was with Sherman's remarks at the end? What a clown. Still Seahawks have been amazing when they're on, but they definitely lack consistency, so looks like I was right in calling the Broncos for SB champs at the beginning of this season - one of the few things I got right this season, sigh.

You can take the boy outta the ghetto........

News Comments > Steam Top 10
21. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 19, 2014, 21:11 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Jan 19, 2014, 19:51:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 19, 2014, 17:44:
I have decided that the only way I am going to get to play games is when I retire at 55....

I can't drive...55!

*Zactly. Maybe a new interstate 76 game by then!

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2014, 20:40 xXBatmanXx

O

M

G!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2014, 19:28 xXBatmanXx

So damn dumb - review of a guy laying in the endzone, cause he might have touched his other arm down at the 1 inch line.

HE IS IN THE FU****G endzone! Stop with this nonsense!

Wish they would go back to forward progress and common sense.

15. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 19, 2014, 18:13 xXBatmanXx

I am afraid to take the time to put them into categories....  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
17. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Jan 19, 2014, 17:48 xXBatmanXx

Task wrote on Jan 19, 2014, 12:00:
I've had my belongings searched, but not patted down. In fact, they specifically singled me out randomly, pulling me aside before I got on a plane AFTER the already shit "take off your shoes" phase of security, to search my duffel bag. They didn't pull aside the persons in front or behind me. I was pretty fucking angry and embarrassed to say the least. America, where everyone is a terrorist suspect, even Granny. I remember in my younger days when Americans weren't all suspects when traveling.

And last of, TSA has asinine rules on what is allowed.

7 reasons the TSA Sucks
TSA - can it fly?
TSA's 12 Banned Items of Christmas

Happens to me all the time - just the way it is man.....I don't come anywhere near the profile....usually in a pretty upbeat mood, always smiling....never understood why I get pulled.

I once got yanked (on our way to our wedding in Vegas) and the cop standing there laughed cause he knew me. He just shook his head and we talked about it afterwards.

13. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 19, 2014, 17:44 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Jan 19, 2014, 15:55:
And just look at the PC Gamer - Games of 2014 list that's coming. Man, I just saw at least 2 dozen that I want now.

Omg...I quit counting after page 3 and stopped at page 4.....hope we get a nice raise this year! indie gaming and self publishing ftw!

I have decided that the only way I am going to get to play games is when I retire at 55....

This comment was edited on Jan 19, 2014, 17:49.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2014, 17:26 xXBatmanXx

12 minutes left, Brady COULD do it - but he won't. After watching Manning take Pats D apart, I don't think they can be stopped by Hawks or Niners. Wow....just....wow....

A vizualization of the average NFL game broadcast.

Baseball is even worse. I like the sped up versions of both on the Fox Sports channels, usually the same night or the next day. They only show action of the games. It is pretty slick.

/made a killer carrot/chicken stew/soup.....just wanted to tell you all. hahahahah

This comment was edited on Jan 19, 2014, 18:34.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2014, 15:03 xXBatmanXx

Kosumo wrote on Jan 19, 2014, 14:58:
My dosh is on Broncos and 49er's.

My the games be good.

Drunk for pregame?! Lucky guy.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2014, 14:59 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Jan 19, 2014, 14:35:
Go Broncos and Seahawks!
Go everyone EXCEPT the PATS!

17905 Comments. 896 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo