Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18567 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Goat Simulator for OS X and Linux
1. Re: Goat Simulator for OS X and Linux Jun 27, 2014, 10:19 xXBatmanXx

Missed the sale. Was sleeping.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Call of Duty Ghosts Double XP Weekend
1. Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Double XP Weekend Jun 27, 2014, 10:19 xXBatmanXx

Make a sale for 10.00 and I'll bite.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
39. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 27, 2014, 08:20 xXBatmanXx

Julio wrote on Jun 27, 2014, 06:07:
jdreyer wrote on Jun 26, 2014, 18:53:
Muslim extremists have killed more westerners than North Korea, sure.

And that's the primary difference - if Muslim extremists killed almost only Muslims, they'd be viewed pretty similar to North Korea's government.

If they killed only Muslims - we wouldn't be involved.....

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 27, 2014, 08:19 xXBatmanXx

Because that is plenty for a 60" several meters away.

No it isn't.

I played the HELL outta Borderlands 2 on PC. I got it for free on PS+ for the PS3, fired it up, and it is unplayable on a 46 inch tv. The screen is taken up by the gun model and there is no peripheral vision. It is absolutely unacceptable.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 26, 2014, 19:23 xXBatmanXx

Amazon Is Quietly Launching A Local Takeout Service To Rival Seamless And DeliveryHero.

In MPLS we have "bite squad" I am not a fan. Restaurants give a 25% discount to the orders, but then bite squad gets that 25% and a delivery fee. That is dumb as hell. Food margins are so small.

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Beta Concludes
3. Re: Battlefield Hardline Beta Concludes Jun 26, 2014, 19:16 xXBatmanXx

Ill play if it is free....won't buy it.

$10.00 tops.

News Comments > etc.
9. Re: etc. Jun 26, 2014, 18:36 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Jun 26, 2014, 11:39:
IDDQD

Can't touch this.

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Jun 26, 2014, 18:35 xXBatmanXx

Diamond Plate Borderlands Loot Chests Are Back in Stock…

heh. Whoops. 7 reviews at Amazon, 1 5 star, 6 1 star. whoops. Sounds like a rip off.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization Jun 26, 2014, 18:30 xXBatmanXx

100Mb/sec Ethernet coming to a car near you?

Not even going to click it - but obviously would not be a good idea. Bad enough people have their phones.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Jun 26, 2014, 18:29 xXBatmanXx

The Half Elf wrote on Jun 25, 2014, 20:50:
Ok.. let me have a look.....
*looks at 4th panel*
WHAT IN GAY FUCKING HELL!?!?!?!
Copyright Lawsuit here I come!
*goes off into a corner and cries*

I almost lost beer out my nose....

News Comments > 75 New Steam Greenlights
4. Re: 75 New Steam Greenlights Jun 26, 2014, 18:28 xXBatmanXx

While I applaud anyone who can get a game out and for sale, there are very few gems in this Greenlight flood.....  

31. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 26, 2014, 18:27 xXBatmanXx

If you don't need surgery or do - still need to get that thing checked out/fixed. I have a lot of coworkers and friends who have ignored shoulder issues and ultimately found there were tears, disconnects of tissue, etc and it took many years to fix the problem....sometimes surgery.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
13. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 26, 2014, 18:26 xXBatmanXx

Best Buy Provides Pizza, Asks Employees To Contact Congress About E-Fairness Bill.

Illegal?

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 26, 2014, 18:24 xXBatmanXx

I just don't understand why consoles on a 60inch TV still have a FOV of 40. Can someone please explain this to me? Is it because they suck at processing and can't do 90 FOV?

The argument of sitting on the couch bla bla bla not near it bla bla bla doesn't fly. TVs are now far to large to accept that answer.

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 25, 2014, 15:39 xXBatmanXx

Wow, D3 on xbox already 50% off. Not doing well I guess....I just don't see how you could successfully play that game with a controller - get steam rolled pretty quick i am sure.  

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 25, 2014, 15:36 xXBatmanXx

GTA Online heist missions leaked – rumour.

Click bait video that forces a video that generates revenue for the you tuber.....f that.

News Comments > On Sale
11. Re: On Sale Jun 25, 2014, 11:22 xXBatmanXx

Asmo wrote on Jun 24, 2014, 20:14:
The summer sale game is complete balls... For the amount of money people are handing Valve via auctions, most people could have bought their top 3 games (most likely at sales prices) many times over.

The whole competition is a great way to earn a bit of extra scratch selling cards to morons, but as per the article, the house always wins...

When you look at the number of Summer cards in the market place, realizing they are 100% virtual and generated just for this summer sale, then go look at the prices (20 cents and up) and how many points people are getting, and the coins, etc etc etc.

They are printing money! It is sick.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 25, 2014, 11:16 xXBatmanXx

Pixel Piracy is on sale 50% off for the next hour - everyone really shuold grab it. The game is a riot. A damn steep learning curve, but playing it all morning, getting the hang of it. Lots of fun!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/264140/

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 24, 2014, 10:50 xXBatmanXx

Woot. Crafted a summer badge and got a TF2 rare item - selling for $6.00.  

News Comments > Pixel Piracy Dev Suggests Piracy, Wins
16. Re: Pixel Piracy Dev Suggests Piracy, Wins Jun 23, 2014, 06:45 xXBatmanXx

InBlack wrote on Jun 23, 2014, 05:40:
This guy is a riot, quote from Reddit:

Question, how many copies have they sold?

Alex:
Steam doesn't want me to say, so I can say we've sold over one hundred thousand so far

A lot of indie developers show screen shots of their sales pages - it is very cool.

18567 Comments. 929 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo