Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17904 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 26, 2014, 12:13 xXBatmanXx

Rossafur wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 11:52:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 11:49:
Rossafur wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 11:44:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 11:38:
bla bla bla. Already have my request in for a refund.

lol, asking for a refund on an alpha of a game that in no unclear terms straight up warns you before you can buy it that it's in early alpha, many features are missing and many bugs and glitches will exist, so please don't buy it if you can't live with that?

I pity you. You probably only asked out the ugly girls in school.....

If that made any sense at all (it doesn't), by extension that would mean you *married* an ugly girl, and then asked for an annulment because she was ugly.

You just prove my point that you are intimidated by being told NO. See, the flip side to that, aka "glass half full" is that people would say "she is out of your league she will just say no" And I did it anyway and it works.

/It is sad, cause RUST and Day Z (others on there are very playable and didn't cost as much) give the rest of the Alpha/Pre Release community a bad name. I shuoldn't have bought it but I did - and I regret it. Probably won't ever play it again.

Currently:
There are no zombies
I was on a full server and found 1 can of tuna in 1.5 hours.
I saw no one.
All doors were open to all buildings, server was picked clean.

Waste of time.

/ah, it all makes sense now:
Ross is defending a game that he said this about recently:
Re: DayZ Gameplay Trailer Nov 16, 2013, 15:11 Rossafur
Now I finally truly understand why developers don't like to show stuff until it's ready to be shown, because... wow. This looks terri-bad. Uploading this was a piss-poor decision. I thought I remembered the stuff shown like a year ago now looking a lot better?

/tard filter initiated.

This comment was edited on Jan 26, 2014, 12:20.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 26, 2014, 11:49 xXBatmanXx

Rossafur wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 11:44:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 11:38:

lol, asking for a refund on an alpha of a game that in no unclear terms straight up warns you before you can buy it that it's in early alpha, many features are missing and many bugs and glitches will exist, so please don't buy it if you can't live with that?

I pity you. You probably only asked out the ugly girls in school.....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 26, 2014, 11:38 xXBatmanXx

jacobvandy wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 11:31:
Objectively bad games do not top the Steam best sellers for weeks on end... So go ahead and keep on with your meaningless hate, but don't tire yourself out too soon; there's no telling how long it'll be on this list.

You know SIMS is one of the most purchased games ever? Nuff said.

This comment was edited on Jan 26, 2014, 11:44.

News Comments > SOE Boss: Next Game "Dedicated" to Star Wars Galaxies Fans
3. Re: SOE Boss: Next Game Jan 26, 2014, 11:37 xXBatmanXx

Promises promises....  

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 26, 2014, 11:25 xXBatmanXx

Panickd wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 11:12:
Wow so many people paying $30 for a game that probably won't even be finished for a year. Just wow. I mean, good for Dean Hall and all, but people are stupid.

Yea it is pretty bad. I understand it is Alpha, but people need to stop giving them money. I bought it during drunking internet shopping talking with friends that have hundreds of hours - cause I am a moron....

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Jan 26, 2014, 09:10 xXBatmanXx

Dev wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 05:34:
jacobvandy wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 20:30:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 14:07:
Titanfall must not be selling vety well.....got a 25% coupon from GMG.

GMG-specific promotions have nothing to do with what the publisher is or isn't getting. GMG is giving up a portion of their per unit profit to try and drum up large volumes of sales... That's pretty much their entire strategy in selling Steam keys.
And sometimes the publisher prohibits them from doing so. Which is when they resort to giving a cash back discount, etc.

ok, look at it this way.
GMG Employee 1: Holy crap....we have a LOT of Titanfall in our warehouse still.
GMG Employee 2: Yea, send an email to mgmt, we aren't moving as many as the forecast.
GMG Mgmt: Crap - we don't want to get stuck with those. Thought it would sell better, lets throw 25% at it and see what happens.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2014, 22:24 xXBatmanXx

Prez wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 21:48:
My wife's best friend has a child with severe autism and she blames it on everything from vaccinations to gluten in food products. She swears she has reams of materials from alternative medicine doctors that proves vaccinations cause autism. I just kind of change the subject when she starts talking about how regular doctors are in kahoots with big pharm and the FDA in keeping it secret. I mean what can I say to someone who honestly believes that?

Other than the fact that you tube will show you even new borns show signs of autism within hours of coming out of the womb.....

Frustrating people won't admit they were the problem, they were the cause, and their genetics (and most likely their diet) made the child the way they are.

My child is 4 mnoths old, all vaccinations on board. All signs point to the being normal from BEFORE getting vaccinations and he has shown no signs of any defecit after getting vaccinations on board.

IT IS GENETICS.....ugh. Sorry - I have researched this stuff extensively, have many family members who are doctors, nurses, and an aunt who watches our child 1-3x a week who is a retired director of the special ed department of a school....."makes my blood boil" when people want to place blame for their child's problems ANYWHERE BUT SQUARE ON THEIR OWN SHOULDERS. Some of us are dealt shitty cards.....that is just the way it goes.

Autism has a correlation with parents use of:
Drugs, recreational drugs, narcotics, prescribed medications, poor diet, alcohol use, and genetics.

99.9% of the time it is in the womb. External factors are RARE.

I mean what can I say to someone who honestly believes that?

"Fuck off and educate yourself".

32. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2014, 19:18 xXBatmanXx

Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 16:55:
Hoop wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 14:34:
I don't know if this is common practice anywhere else but we (New Zealand) have replaced corked wine bottles with screw tops.
Very convenient.
Do you cork or screw where you are?

Noticed that a lot on wine in PA and NY too. Or the ones I buy, anyway. I do like wine, but unlike beer and coffee, I tend to like common wines. $13 a bottle seems to be my sweet spot for wine.

Fake corks are showing up in more and more items. Thought I read there is a cork shortage because of the demand and there is concearns about the new plastic fake corks changing the acidity of the wine.......have found some screw tops here and there, but noticing the foam/fake cork more.

Twist is bad if you plan to hold it for any amount of time. Not a very good seal.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 25, 2014, 14:07 xXBatmanXx

Titanfall must not be selling vety well.....got a 25% coupon from GMG.

Anyone planning on getting it? I am done with pre purchase crap - will be waiting for a sale and "lets see how this goes" since it will be their first release under the new studio.

No micros DOES NOT MEAN no DLC or Season pass.....
6v6 screams console - and watching videos.....eh...pass.

This comment was edited on Jan 25, 2014, 14:46.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
9. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 25, 2014, 08:32 xXBatmanXx

PropheT wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 22:00:
I think they brought up 1080p/60fps in every single game they talked about at E3 last year, and I think Forza is the only one that actually wound up doing it when it released.

Maybe it is a little overblown, but that's still their own foot in their mouth that they're talking around now.

....isn't the REAL problem that their "30 fps" games aren't even 20 fps? Everyone wants to jump in and say "you can't see more t han 30 fps anyway" - but if you put 30 fps and 60 fps next to eachother - a blind man can see the difference.

Throw out the 30 fps argument, and when you go to the 60 fps, the next issue is that it isn't even running close to 60 fps. MAYBE the menu does - but nothing else does.

Other technology needs to be taken into account (AA, V-sync, etc) but still, the more fps the better - it is SMOOTHER, the best way I can describe it.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online and Thief Each Rated "M"
63. Re: why??? Jan 23, 2014, 16:27 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 16:10:
Undocumented Alien wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 16:05:
Messed around in CoD last night, was protecting our flag pretty well and capping theirs once in a while. I killed 3 people in a row that came around the corner in a group - next message on screen "xXBatmanXx don't camp" - ha! I just replied "F*** Off". Banned. Oh well.

Huh, I guess my interpretation of "camping" has always been more about the opposition sitting at my teams spawn point and killing people before they can even move. I didn't think people had a problem with someone being in a strategic spot (non-spawn killing), and I didn't think their were "rules" that you always had to move.

OK, let me back up, as you brought up a good point: I have no problem with camping in general. But spawn camping, where the other person has zero chance of reacting or defending themselves, is not cool.

And I seriously doubt Bats was doing that.

I could see my flag - and was "DEFENDING" - not sure why I got in trouble for "camping" while defending. Wasn't in a corner, was out in the open, they just didn't look around when they came into the area with the flag - had their blinders on. oh well.

26. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2014, 15:30 xXBatmanXx

Quboid wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 09:28:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 23:05:
Quboid wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 22:12:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 21:40:
Quboid wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 20:36:
Fake boobs doesn't mean she's stupid.

Do you realize what you just said?

"I do not think that word means what you think it means...."

Er, no. Should that have been "don't"? I feel that's not what you're referring to.

Agent.X7, saying she's got nothing but boobs seems like you're calling her stupid. That's how I read it and FWIW, I agree with my misinterpretation of your point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

I know. I haven't seen that movie but I probably know 50% of the lines in it. I still don't know what word I am misusing.

DOESN'T

51. Re: why??? Jan 23, 2014, 15:26 xXBatmanXx

Shataan wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 15:20:
" but if someone says a swear word, people get all bent out of shape? "

Because of political correctness being taken too far... that's why. There is a reason it is called political correctness. Because it was for politicians to use to get your votes. But some azzhats in the world think it is great for the moaning masses = Joe Public.

The end effect is that it is turning peeps into mindless spineless morons who lack a backbone and the ability to shrug off the petty stuff.

No one can disagree that there are and should be limits to acceptance. But my Gods peeps, absolute 0% tolerance is not the answer either. Peeps need to realize there IS such a thing as moderation. And everything is good, in moderation. Not to mention, it gets to be absolutely no fun reading the Ban Hammer ads on just bout every Server ya join these days.

Messed around in CoD last night, was protecting our flag pretty well and capping theirs once in a while. I killed 3 people in a row that came around the corner in a group - next message on screen "xXBatmanXx don't camp" - ha! I just replied "F*** Off". Banned. Oh well.

I find it funny whenever anyone does good, everyone assumes it is because they are breaking a rule or cheating. So dumb. Not a server I want to play on anyway.

46. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online and Thief Each Rated Jan 23, 2014, 13:50 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 11:24:
SpectralMeat wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 11:03:
HorrorScope wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 10:52:
You must be American. Kill Good. Sex bad. Video games aren't allowed to have sex, movies can.
Yeah I find that very strange too, how people find sexual material "offensive" but killing is okay, that is not offensive at all.

"COUS-IN! LET'S GO LOOK AT THE AH-MER-AH-CAN TIT-TAYS!!!!"

(I miss you, Roman.)

hahaha Some of the best dialogue in gaming came from IV.

The best conversation in V is the meta hipster one....

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2014, 13:42 xXBatmanXx

Brataccas wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 13:37:
I think you meant to say Reuben. A Monte Cristo is something completely different... (essentially a ham and cheese sandwich that has been battered and fried, usually served with raspberry preserves).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuben_Sandwich

yup, but no - there is no Corned Beef in his sammich though....my favorite one is here in town by my house, uses BEEF BRISKET instead. just had one yesterday.

Brisket Style Reuben Sandwich Slow roasted pulled corned beef, topped with sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing and Swiss cheese on grilled marble rye bread. "Voted Best Reuben in Town" by everyone who isn't an idiot 10

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2014, 12:14 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 11:35:
I hope it either snows like mad during the Superbowl, or it's just decent weather. The last thing I want to see is it being cold and/or miserable without the added fun of snow, and getting 3 hours of running the football for 3 yards and a hundred 3-and-outs.

That said, if the weather is bad, Seattle will win. BEEF MOE plus Seattle's defense will beat Denver's running game/defense.

If the weather's good, I don't see Seattle hanging with Denver's offense.

Yea, Seattle isn't a O that scores a lot, they rely on their D.
Scoring:
Seattle Avg: 26.1 (ranked 9th)
Broncos Avg: 37.9 (ranked 1st)

I take Broncos by 17

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2014, 11:20 xXBatmanXx

http://www.carmageddon.com/news/carmageddon-free-24-hours

for iOS and Android

20. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2014, 23:05 xXBatmanXx

Quboid wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 22:12:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 21:40:

Er, no. Should that have been "don't"? I feel that's not what you're referring to.

Agent.X7, saying she's got nothing but boobs seems like you're calling her stupid. That's how I read it and FWIW, I agree with my misinterpretation of your point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2014, 21:40 xXBatmanXx

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - INSURGENCY
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - INSURGENCY Jan 22, 2014, 21:36 xXBatmanXx

Whiskers wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 21:28:
Yeah. How dare they take their talent and ideas and try and make a living out of it! For shame!

That isn't the point - did you see the price?

4.99, instabuy, 14.99? F THAT!

17904 Comments. 896 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo