Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18372 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 13, 2014, 18:49 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Jun 13, 2014, 11:01:
InBlack wrote on Jun 13, 2014, 10:28:
panbient wrote on Jun 13, 2014, 10:19:
Gotta say I'm liking the charity drum-offs a lot more than I should. And while I realize it's for charity, my money is on Smith to kill it and play circles around Ulrich.

Now Jimmy Chamberlin vs. Chad Smith on the other hand would be something epic.

Drum-offs are cool and everything, but Lars Ulrich is the biggest douchebag to ever grace the kit. A thousand charity drum-offs wont change this.

Like panbient said, I appreciate it's for a charity. If it was just them goofing around, I'd eventually lose interest. But for charity is nice, and I hope it goes well...

Was hoping Will might eventually branch out into golf/tennis/cook offs, etc...

Travis Barker would make them look stupid....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V for PC This Fall
86. Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC This Fall Jun 13, 2014, 08:56 xXBatmanXx

I jumped on a lot, the problem being no one wanted to do the missions I wanted to, and I would get stuck in a rolling repeat of missions that I thought were boring.

They do go in sort of a progression, but a lot of times they were team vs team, and I have no interest in that - I like doing the story type missions with friends. The problem with that - some people just run off and try to solo it. You really need a group of people you trust to do damn near anything in this game.

I was able to connect with some BN people here and there, but my son was born around the time the MP stuff went live, so my time was limited - soon after, people quit playing.

Console MP just isn't as easy to get going as PC. I assume our numbers will jump again when PC hits.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

31. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2014, 20:27 xXBatmanXx

Soda/pop isn't good for you - it is common sense. Put a tooth in pop over night. That should be enough to tell you it is a bad idea to consume it. Science will tell you it is REALLY bad for you.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
9. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 11, 2014, 13:50 xXBatmanXx

Hiking pro tip - GET OFF OF THE FARKING PHONE!  

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Jun 10, 2014, 21:30 xXBatmanXx

Steam Summer Sale imminent?

Ten new cards have appeared.....

https://twitter.com/ValveTime

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity in October; New Trailers
18. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity in October; New Trailers Jun 10, 2014, 21:21 xXBatmanXx

Assassin's Creed Unity's Paris is bigger than all of ACIV's Landmasses combined. Whoa. via Kotaku - via Twitter  

67. Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC This Fall Jun 10, 2014, 21:13 xXBatmanXx

Not sure if this is legit or not, but a huge improvement with new hardware.....

Ps3 vs Ps4 - seems odd, I remember grass on the 360 in that area.....made it hard to find animals...have to go back and check.

This comment was edited on Jun 10, 2014, 21:19.

News Comments > DOOM Teaser Trailer
14. Re: DOOM Teaser Trailer Jun 10, 2014, 17:02 xXBatmanXx

SO MUCH HATE RAWR!  

20. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2014, 16:37 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 09:02:
Wonder if we have any more coming?

Hopefully DX. Also surprised EA didn't say anything about an updated Mass Effect collection that's been rumored.

But I got my GTA, so I'm quite happy. Was really starting to worry as the day went on...

That Weezer video was a riot...

Kind of feels like they all shot their load early doesn't it? Fireworks went off before it got dark.....better be some huge announcements coming up.....

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Co-op Support
12. Re: Far Cry 4 Co-op Support Jun 10, 2014, 16:36 xXBatmanXx

Scud wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 15:29:
HoSpanky wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 14:29:
Saint's Row got it right, and improved from one game to the next, to where you almost NEED a second player for SR4.

Anyway, they confirm this is campaign co-op, it'll be the first game I've bought day-one in years.

I played all the way through SR4 and don't remember feeling like I NEEDED another player at any point. I saw some side missions that looked like they required a second player but I never bothered with those.

Played almost the whole game with a friend and then also solo'd it. Was a blast both ways. The tower assault near the end with the tanks and what not, was nice to have help....

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Trailers
14. Re: Far Cry 4 Trailers Jun 10, 2014, 16:35 xXBatmanXx

Rhett wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 15:38:
Creston wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 13:34:
Elephant charges jeep. Jeep turns over and explodes (?), elephant catches explosion to the face, and is fine.

Oooookay.

Acting.

Elephant RAGE!!!!

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Trailers
13. Re: Far Cry 4 Trailers Jun 10, 2014, 16:34 xXBatmanXx

SpectralMeat wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 09:15:
I wonder what the FOV setting was in that gameplay video, it made me feel sick.
Also everything was so conveniently placed where you need them, so you can play out the Micheal Bay style Hollywood explosions and car chase sequences sprinkled with some qte.
Hope this will be good as the previous one was pretty good.

Looked like PS4, cause the movements were sweeping and not precise....looked like about a 55-65 FOV....

64. Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC This Fall Jun 10, 2014, 16:28 xXBatmanXx

Remember to join the CREW!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bluesnews

63. Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC This Fall Jun 10, 2014, 16:27 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 10:52:
InBlack wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 10:50:
Fantaz wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 10:45:
nin wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 10:41:
Fantaz wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 10:38:
the fucking happiest day of my life... GTA5 coming to PC!!1

but is it coming to PS4 or PC first? or at the same time?

Trailer (very end) implies it's coming to PS4/PC/xbone all at once.

In addition, preorders (that I linked below) offer all 3 new formats.

this is awesome!

and great timing for me, because Rockstar Games just contacted me for a job interview right around seeing the GTA5 news and i'm hyped as hell! probably wouldn't get to work on GTA5 if i landed the position but still pretty happy.

Give em hell Fantaz!

Yeah, congrats and good luck!

+1

News Comments > It Came from E3 2014, Part 1
14. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 1 Jun 10, 2014, 00:44 xXBatmanXx

Awesome. I will buy it for the 3rd time!

Just gotta love production value, music, etc. The trailer just makes you feel good....

/should really get a discount if you own one of the others....

8. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity in October; New Trailers Jun 10, 2014, 00:42 xXBatmanXx

saluk wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 23:57:
I'm close to burnout, still haven't finished black flag. The graphics and setting I really can get behind, what I really want to see though is more innovation in the core gameplay. Some of this looks pretty similar, although there are some hints at improvements. Multiple factions, more variations on how to accomplish missions, more interiors... My biggest issue with the AC games are the mission design. It's always so restrictive and linear, they are at odds with the rest of the game. If they can relax this somewhat, I'll buy one more AC game. I love the setting and the story. If it's the same boxed in design I'm not so sure.

I have only played 1 and 2, but i own all of them....do they ever get back to 1 where you can choose how to kill the person on the mission? 2 was kind of a let down....1 really had a nice touch in how you handled the kill.

11. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 1 Jun 9, 2014, 22:32 xXBatmanXx

I am BN through and through, but gotta give props to 3 places really killing it for E3 right now:

https://twitter.com/TheEscapistMag
https://twitter.com/rockpapershot
https://twitter.com/destructoid

9. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 1 Jun 9, 2014, 22:23 xXBatmanXx

If you guys dig high quality game stuff like I do - Bethesda store is something like 25% off any order over 45.00 until the 15th.

Via Twitter: https://twitter.com/TESOnline

3. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity in October; New Trailers Jun 9, 2014, 22:04 xXBatmanXx

Damn Oct gonna be BUSY!

This is more of what I wanted in a AC. It is more like Watch Dogs - a living world that you are in and playing a game. Looking good.

Also looking forward to the 4-player co-op (via RPS via Twitter)

This comment was edited on Jun 9, 2014, 22:30.

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Trailer
1. Re: Battlefield Hardline Trailer Jun 9, 2014, 21:37 xXBatmanXx

The PC Twitch stream I was watching was 10x better. PC has a ton more detail, debri, action, everything. Terrible scripted trailer.  

18372 Comments. 919 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo