Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17901 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 11, 2014, 21:38 xXBatmanXx

Bitcoin exchanges buckle under strain of phantom transactions.

Was only a matter of time before they found a way to break it....be interesting to see if it rebounds.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 11, 2014, 12:08 xXBatmanXx

Blue wrote on Feb 11, 2014, 09:49:
nin wrote on Feb 11, 2014, 09:47:
when the Warrior dropped, and a good time was had by all.

Did they finally fix it where some of that awesome loot is no longer under the warriors body, and you can actually get everything?

Seems that way -- I remember that from the first time I soloed the Warrior, but there were no issues last night.

Yea that is all fixed.

Nice Blue - I always try and get into your game - you have a solid 4 players. hahahahahah Jealous.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
35. Re: Morning Screenshots Feb 10, 2014, 22:16 xXBatmanXx

Osc8r wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 21:24:
Really? You actually enjoyed the quests in this game?
The majority were just point toon to next waypoint, click numlock, then sit back and watch the pretty graphics go by.
I was disappointed with the combat the most though.

Maybe you need to look around a bit. It is very rare is just go straight to waypoint. There is so much to see along the way....maybe the game isn't the problem? Maybe your play style is?

34. Re: Morning Screenshots Feb 10, 2014, 22:12 xXBatmanXx

Asmo wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 17:05:
Classic example of the retarded nature of the game, completing a quest with another person in the group nearby does not complete the quest for them, so the whole party has to wait on respawns for the lot of you to complete the quest...

Not true - before you start it (or someone near it does) and you are on that quest, it asks you if you want to do it as a group or wait for next spawn.

26. Re: Morning Screenshots Feb 10, 2014, 17:00 xXBatmanXx

All MMOS (and majority of games) are go here click E. So tired of this.  

21. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2014, 17:00 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 16:45:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 16:39:
1badmf wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 16:37:
nin wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 15:52:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 15:51:
That bigger boat shark vid is just incredible. Wow.

They stayed waaaay too long for my taste. Time to GTFO...

hah you guys been watching jaws one too many times. as far as i know there's no history of sharks successfully attacking and tipping over a boat, and i've been a shark week devotee pretty much since it started. even if i'm wrong it's got to be exceedingly rare.

Rare is how I like my steak, not my chances of survival!

zactly!

That shark hasn't lived that long and been beat up that bad because he didn't take chances. They have no idea why he is circling - he may be sizing up the boat for all they know.....you go in the water - are done. Period.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2014, 16:39 xXBatmanXx

1badmf wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 16:37:
nin wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 15:52:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 15:51:
That bigger boat shark vid is just incredible. Wow.

They stayed waaaay too long for my taste. Time to GTFO...

hah you guys been watching jaws one too many times. as far as i know there's no history of sharks successfully attacking and tipping over a boat, and i've been a shark week devotee pretty much since it started. even if i'm wrong it's got to be exceedingly rare.

Rare is how I like my steak, not my chances of survival!

15. Re: Morning Screenshots Feb 10, 2014, 12:00 xXBatmanXx

NewMaxx wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 11:26:
I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit, it's greater than the sum of its parts. I can totally see why a lot of people dislike it, though. I also enjoyed LOTRO, SWTOR, and GW2; I don't feel like I have to justify myself on any of those. If one comes in expecting a revolution, you will be disappointed on a regular basis with pretty much any MMO.

+1. Posted in OotB yesterday. This will be fun for me. Also have a group of people who are going to play.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2014, 00:25 xXBatmanXx

Fantaz wrote on Feb 9, 2014, 01:36:
in 1998 all i had was Quake. didn't bother with Diablo.

unwashed heathen!

heheheh I still enjoy D and D2.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2014, 00:21 xXBatmanXx

Played a nice amount of ESO this weekend. I am really enjoying it. I am also someone who doesn't do a lot of MMO stuff (beta Everquest and played City of Heroes for 3 months) so maybe that is why I am enjoying it. I have never played WoW (and refuse to) but I am a huge fan of Elder Scrolls lore.

I hit level 9 and got to see what can be done for the most part. Crafted some stuff, did some stuff, killed some stuff, collected some stuff, grouped with peeps, etc.

Happy with my purchase. Hope to get some more hours in Monday before they shut it off at Midnight EST.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
31. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 10, 2014, 00:16 xXBatmanXx

DayZ, the Zombie survival game that lacks Zombies.....  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
23. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 8, 2014, 16:35 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 12:35:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 11:45:
Now will they jump on the next fad and tell us that curved movie theaters are better?

3D is a joke, I don't think 1 person here said "this will turn out well".

Oh yes, they did. There were several people claiming it wasn't a fad and it was here to stay...like the last several times it's come around, lol. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

ah, probably the same people I block then.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash
19. Re: Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash Feb 8, 2014, 15:19 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 15:01:
ItBurn wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 13:53:
Why are you guys being so nice? Take the article, switch "Pillars of Eternity" to "Star Citizen" and watch the flames.

Right, because Pillars is still adding stretch goals and bringing in money and adding entire teams etc etc etc. It's TOTALLY the same thing!

I also didn't buy a $2,000 giant character to kill other people with. Pillars isn't a pay to win game. There is also a working game already. As Creston said, they didn't just leave it open and say "lets get as much money as possible and just leave it open and have no real plans".

Anyway. I applaud SC, I just don't have a good feeling about it.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
5. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 8, 2014, 11:45 xXBatmanXx

Now will they jump on the next fad and tell us that curved movie theaters are better?

3D is a joke, I don't think 1 person here said "this will turn out well".

News Comments > 7 Days to Die Facelift; Sale
3. Re: 7 Days to Die Facelift; Sale Feb 7, 2014, 19:00 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Feb 7, 2014, 18:10:
$35 for an unknown alpha game? Lol smoke some more crack.

Has 10x the content of DayZ, and actually has zombies....in it's...zombie game..... Doesn't look the prettiest yet, but I am sure that will change. It is actually a lot of fun.

News Comments > Steam Adds Discoverability Options
3. Re: Steam Adds Discoverability Options Feb 7, 2014, 18:58 xXBatmanXx

I don't want Announcements in the Activity Feed. Maybe they will move that to this other area. I don't need a Payday 2 update to buy their DLC Announcement everyday.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
10. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 7, 2014, 15:11 xXBatmanXx

I thinnk the issue is the other articleon this page - 50k a day in ad revenue for a crappy game....am I wrong? And if that was manipulated....  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
7. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 7, 2014, 11:45 xXBatmanXx

Looks like a really bad versin of Balloon Fight - one of the best games ever made.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 7, 2014, 10:37 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Feb 7, 2014, 09:12:
Destiny to be 'best-selling new IP in history' according to Activision.

Beat your chest, Bobby. "Grrrrrr! Look at us!"

Destiny? Never heard of it until now....not a good start...

News Comments > Sledgehammer Gets Its Own CoD Title
9. Re: Sledgehammer Gets Its Own CoD Title Feb 6, 2014, 23:48 xXBatmanXx

Quboid wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 22:55:
nin wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 22:28:
Dagnamit wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 22:14:
nin wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 20:20:
Loopy wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 19:55:
I won't be happy until we have hourly CoD releases. < >

Yep. Spinning around the drain just a little faster...going to make that collapse even larger when it finally happens.

idk man. Each of these new CoD games gross at least 500 million dollars. If they they keep adding devs to makes these games, are they really doing that bad? Seems a boom, not a bust.

There's got to be a limit, at some point. WWII games got run into the ground. The next Need For Speed just got shelved. Remember how Band Hero and DJ Hero flopped, as people were tired of yearly music games?

At some point, there has to be saturation. I'm not saying it's this fall or anything like that, but I don't believe they can keep the forward momentum going forever. Certainly not enough to support 3 dev houses and the advertising each game costs.

It's good that they're each getting another year but I also get the feeling that this series is getting played out. Ghosts seemed to be received quite badly, particularly on the PC but not exclusively, and sales are well down too. Given how many people seem to rush out and buy the new CoD immediately, a bad instalment could have even more effect on sales of the next title - and start a spiral losing market share. Maybe Battlefield could have benefited but Dice stuffed that up.

6v6 kills Ghost.

17901 Comments. 896 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo