Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18513 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > PC GTA5 in January
64. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 19:27 xXBatmanXx

Been sleeping....QWOOOHOOOOOOO!  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2014, 12:10 xXBatmanXx

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2014, 03:32 xXBatmanXx

Prez wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 03:03:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 02:53:
Glad I didn't stay up for the 2nd Monday night game - geez. Score indicates a boring game, as well as Fitzgerald not doing squat for me.

I only caught the box scores. Were the Lions that good or were the Giants that bad?

Little of both. The Lions are running the Saints O. Some poor tackling by the G men, but when it comes down to it, Eli had one of those bad nights.....mis comm with the new Gmen O led to a couple INTs.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2014, 02:53 xXBatmanXx

Glad I didn't stay up for the 2nd Monday night game - geez. Score indicates a boring game, as well as Fitzgerald not doing squat for me.  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2014, 15:02 xXBatmanXx

Avernum Bundle is on super super sale at Steam.

Hundreds of hours of gaming for $2.39.

So sick. Go get it now.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2014, 22:40 xXBatmanXx

Yea, week 1, I went with mostly favs, took a couple gambles, it is always tough. Out of the gate some huge upsets and major injuries. most notable the meniscus tear of Clowney - probably out for the year!  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2014, 09:39 xXBatmanXx

I am running 3 leagues in NFL pick em dealie.....I took the Giants in two of my leagues as my underdog.....but not the BN spread league.....hmmm...maybe swap that around....

This comment was edited on Sep 7, 2014, 09:57.

News Comments > Dead Rising 3 Tomorrow; Launch Trailer Today
15. Re: Dead Rising 3 Tomorrow; Launch Trailer Today Sep 5, 2014, 11:54 xXBatmanXx

Having a really hard time pulling the trigger on this - even though I have played the HELL outta the first 2 on multiple platforms.......I just have to wait and see.....  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2014, 11:51 xXBatmanXx

GO HAWKS!

Was an great game last night. What an awesome way to start the season. After watching that....I am thinking repeat. Unless Brady or Manning can tear them apart underneath - that was sick. They were out for blood.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2014, 10:40 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 09:55:
BUY MOAR STUFF! ALL HAIL EL PRESIDENTE!

yup

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Layoffs; Struggling Financially?
29. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Layoffs; Struggling Financially? Sep 4, 2014, 08:24 xXBatmanXx

I really enjoyed it for the 2 months I played....didn't play for the last month, ran out of time. I would love to get back to this as I had a lot of fun playing it. Just so hard to devote the time.  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 4, 2014, 08:09 xXBatmanXx

Get your picks in! First game is tonight. It locks minutes before each game, so do at least tonights game.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 3, 2014, 18:06 xXBatmanXx

AT&T: Cities should never offer Internet service where ISPs already do or might later. Maybe they need to be broken up again.

Wow...just....wow....

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2014, 17:15 xXBatmanXx

Blue wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 11:26:
1badmf wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 11:08:
45 peeps in the pickem league wow. do you guys always pick the favorite or do you try to guess an upset now and then?

I can only speak for myself... I try and pick the games as I see them without regard to the point spread. I do, however, get worried if after doing that I see that I picked too many upsets, and it also bothers me if I've picked none at all. Oh yeah, and I basically always pick the Giants.

Adding a spread league.....info to follow........

Nice job guys, over 50 entrants to the BN league!

I have added a spread league. To stay with the theme, use bn2 to get into the spread league.

This comment was edited on Sep 2, 2014, 17:21.

News Comments > Uncut Left 4 Dead 2 Cleared in AU
5. Re: Uncut Left 4 Dead 2 Cleared in AU Sep 2, 2014, 14:52 xXBatmanXx

SpectralMeat wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 13:42:
Isn't this too little too late? Are there still people on this planet that did not play L4D2 ?

It isn't in the top100 played recently on Steam.....

News Comments > Steam Top 10
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 1, 2014, 22:29 xXBatmanXx

ForgedReality wrote on Aug 31, 2014, 12:44:
There are no good games out right now.

?

I assume trolling.

News Comments > Memorial Interviews
3. Re: Memorial Interviews Sep 1, 2014, 22:24 xXBatmanXx

Spent many a day/night on BBS' and helped run a couple. Tons of fun, lots of drama, lots of friendships. I miss those days.....TW2002 and LORD.

/RIP BeBop and the Confetti Factory.

15. Re: Amazon link question Aug 31, 2014, 10:26 xXBatmanXx

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 31, 2014, 09:36:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Aug 31, 2014, 09:08:
Howdy Blue,

I'm guessing the link to the Amazon partner thing is based on an ad of some sort? I ask because I'm not seeing it and I've definitely got adblock running full tilt.

Is there a way to provide the referral link as a simple text link for those of us whom would love to support you but have absolutely zero interest in modifying their current adblock settings?

Even when I allow that amazon link to display, it just shows a 404 page for me.. I am guessing it's hosted on amazon servers in some ad space that is blocked by my router by default. ;/

When I click it in IE, I get this

News Comments > Call of Duty Ghosts Free Multiplayer Weekend
21. Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Free Multiplayer Weekend Aug 30, 2014, 10:14 xXBatmanXx

Flak wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 13:23:
Meanwhile, Cod 4:Modern Warfare, the only Cod game worth playing over the past 8 years, is still only 50% off ($10). Fuck you Activision, I bought this fucking game on launch day 8 years ago or whatever and 1) I can't redeem my key on Steam and 2) it never goes on sale for a reasonable price. I can stomach $5 for a game I already own, but $10? Fuck you.

I was looking at some of those titles and thinking the same thing. SO lame.

News Comments > Call of Duty Ghosts Free Multiplayer Weekend
20. Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Free Multiplayer Weekend Aug 30, 2014, 10:13 xXBatmanXx

Dacron wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 11:44:
justice7 wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 11:17:
Whiskers wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 11:00:
I'll stick with Insurgency. Too bad they finally wised up and stopped letting you play the single player for free over the weekend.

Are there many players playing insurgency?

It's never been busy like CS/CoD but I always see multiple full servers to choose from.

Insurgency puts all the other FPS' to shame atm. Hardcore old school FPS action. Lots of fun.

18513 Comments. 926 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo