Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17917 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 13, 2014, 11:49 xXBatmanXx

"Eight years, three months, I don't know how many days," Stallion83 sighed, reflecting on his new seven-figure total. "Many many hours, many nights, I can't explain how much I've put into this."

MSFT knows - and they used to have a tool to show us time like Steam does so that we would know - not just about ourselves but other people. They removed it somewhere around when GTA4 came out....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 11:33 xXBatmanXx

.....ugh. Rought start early this AM. Woke up to 2 dogs whining/crying - never happens. Come downstairs and dodge a barf pile to find 1 dog doing the green apple quick step at the door.....

2 piles of liquid crap - one mostly eaten, which lead to 7 piles of poopybarf scattered around the house like an easter egg hunt......not a good start to the day....

Oldest dog had an adverse reaction to anesthesia and the youngest dog is a poop eater.....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

31. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 07:48 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 05:56:
MajorD wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 21:10:
Deadwood is also one of my all time favorite series. I've watched it three times, and was thinking of watching it again. The worst thing about watching it again, is knowing it will end too soon. I just can't believe they just cut the series so short the way they did...... Cock Suckers!

So, which is better: Deadwood, or Red Dead Redemption?

Actually I just fired up RDR on the ps3 the other night! 3rd playthrouh.

News Comments > Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Leaves Beta
16. Re: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Leaves Beta Mar 13, 2014, 00:55 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 20:26:
Wish Card Hunter would expand to tablets and phones.

+1

I would Kickstart that....

26. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2014, 23:19 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 14:14:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 11:20:
Tombstone is on.......

In case you missed it - D3 is 19.99 at Blizz right now. Can't complain at that price point! Loot 2.0 is a really nice change.

I was listening to the DLC podcast last night, and they said that Loot 2.0 makes D3 into D2. Would you go that far?

Closer....but bound legendaries. I am working on my lower level dudes, and every few minutes I am gettin drops to replace stuff - that didn't happen before. Legendaries are dropping every few minutes, and almost all drops are for the character I am playing. I went through all of my gear and sold or salvaged. Everything pre Loot 2.0 is worthless....

15. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2014, 14:56 xXBatmanXx

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 13:45:
You have a clan created Bats?

Krovven created one - joined his.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2014, 13:27 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 12:21:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 11:20:
Tombstone is on.......

In case you missed it - D3 is 19.99 at Blizz right now. Can't complain at that price point! Loot 2.0 is a really nice change.

Yeah, I caved and got it. Like Alien said, consider it a $20 rental. At least that's how I'm rationalizing my hyporcrisy, sigh. Doesn't help that I'm snowed in and bored out of my skull atm. We're getting another 1-3 feet of snow today. It's snowing like a mofo out right now. Effing sigh. I seriously think I'm getting the SAD now. If this isn't over in the next 2 weeks or so then fuck it I'm going to Florida or something for a week.

Hit me up cutter, Ill join ya whenever I can.

We had 3 feet of snow on the ground and the last 2-3 days have been 40s. Thank you Mother Nature! Today is 25, so everything is refreezing, but more 40s on the way! So happy - this stuff is wearing on me. At least the ice dams on the house are gone!

News Comments > On Sale
15. Re: On Sale Mar 12, 2014, 12:13 xXBatmanXx

I guess you can snuggle/tow for free!  

News Comments > On Sale
11. Re: On Sale Mar 12, 2014, 11:31 xXBatmanXx

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 19:25:
HorrorScope wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 19:24:
Yes! TOW TRUCK SIMULATOR!!! At least he's driving on the right side of the road!
I was going to say he isn't even driving on the right side of the road ffs! What kind of a simulator is this?!

GOTTA HAVE TOW TRUCK SIMULATOR!

One of the most fun portions of GTA5 was the tow truck stuff!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2014, 11:20 xXBatmanXx

Tombstone is on.......

This comment was edited on Mar 12, 2014, 11:29.

36. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 11, 2014, 17:50 xXBatmanXx

mag wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 15:30:
Ozmodan wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 13:58:
I did not think that Dark Souls II was that good. The first one was better which does not say much for the developer.

You, a couple days ago:

Ozmodan wrote:
Most of the comments I have seen say it is not as good as the first one. Think I will pass unless I see better reviews.

I'm confused. When did you get to play it?

Don't feed the trolls.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 10:23 xXBatmanXx

Verno wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 10:07:
Finished with True Detective last night. Without getting into spoilers I enjoyed it but agree that it never fully lived up to the potential shown by the 3rd and 4th episodes. McConaughey deserves some awards for his performances as Cole, guy has some serious acting chops when he gets the right script. I will definitely be interested in seeing what they come up with next year, I hope its an entirely new setting with no reappearances from the old cast.

Fully agree....had heard somewhere it will be like Horror Stories? Continue with a different story and some different characters/actors...one of the best shows I have watched in some time. Was very impressed and agree McConaughey was amazing.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 09:53 xXBatmanXx

You see Mendenhall retiring!? Just HAPPENS to release this news today. Drama queen?

Guy Tries To Use 17 Year Old Coupon For Pizza (That Came With a Videogame).

hahahaha girl couldn't give 2 shits less! I LOVE IT! His reaction is the best "wow...uh....thats it?"

This comment was edited on Mar 11, 2014, 10:02.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 09:48 xXBatmanXx

Blue wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 09:46:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 09:37:
nin wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 09:01:
No, I don't have a check-writing joke for that one.

No "I'll be writing Seattle for the next few weeks" pun?

Wondering if we will see any movement today.....Vikes made some big decisions yesterday, none of which seems like really good ideas....the curse continues....

Yeah, in your shoes I'd *hate* losing Allen... He's a rare talent, even at his age.

The G-men don't usually dabble in free agency, but our running back situation is uncertain enough that I wouldn't be surprised to see them take a flyer on Ben Tate or Knowshon Moreno.

Yea, he was a fan fav, but he was getting slow and his performance was declining. He wasn't getting double teamed anymore so we weren't getting much push - going to be another rough year. Although, we get to play outside! More excited about outdoor football than I am about the Vikings in general. Although, I work PT for the U of M PD for their Gopher games so now I will be working the Vikes games as well. Going to be a lot of fun.

12. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 11, 2014, 09:41 xXBatmanXx

30 Items You Should Collect in Dark Souls 2 Before Your First Fight.

30 new controllers.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 09:37 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 09:01:
No, I don't have a check-writing joke for that one.

No "I'll be writing Seattle for the next few weeks" pun?

Wondering if we will see any movement today.....Vikes made some big decisions yesterday, none of which seems like really good ideas....the curse continues....

61. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 10, 2014, 23:16 xXBatmanXx

We were talking about min wage last week - here is what I was saying that owners are against it...  

21. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 10, 2014, 21:50 xXBatmanXx

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 21:37:
Redmask wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 20:55:
Property in Detroit is a smart investment. I remember when my uncle bought some places in South Central LA back in the 90s, people said he was nuts but look at property values in those areas today. I'm looking into buying some commercial property in Detroit, it'll come back.
Sounds like a major gamble to me. You could be right, and you could be wrong. It's certainly possible a savvy, knowledgeable person could make a wise investment. However, I'm guessing a lot more people who think this decribes them, will lose money rather than make it. Good luck to you, sir.

+1

I forget who lives there that hangs out here, but all indications I am hearing from friends and comrades is that the place is pretty bad off. Sure, you can live in certain parts of Detroit and everything is fine - but it doesn't look good from where I am standing....

Detroit's vacancy rate for housing is somewhere around 20%!!!! 20%! Can you imagine if every 5th house on your block was vacant? It looks like that is on the low end....and i am sure it is not every 5th house, but entire communities are probably vacant.

Would love to do some more research on it and really dig into it - but I just don't have the time to dedicate. Anyone done anything recently or have a dump of great info?

58. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 10, 2014, 21:46 xXBatmanXx

What Beamer said.

Moving on:
3D stuff is garbage - we all called it from the get go.(if you didn't - you have more money than common sense) Fad came and went. Next.

57. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 10, 2014, 21:43 xXBatmanXx

avianflu wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 10:50:
PC gaming is doing rather well in the recessionary climate.

Not so sure about the new consoles though. SONY has no money and its stocks are junk status. MS created a livingroom spying device that few people actually want.

In a recession - entertainment rarely suffers.

17917 Comments. 896 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo