Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17918 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Announced
2. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Announced Mar 21, 2014, 13:31 xXBatmanXx

Man, I can't keep up. Just getting into II, and enjoying it.....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 20, 2014, 21:47 xXBatmanXx

Am I the only one that truly believes they have NO F*****G clue where that plane is? Now "it is along this red line" says data. They are clueless.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 20, 2014, 17:53 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Mar 20, 2014, 16:17:
Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

Aren't their laws about insane people not being permitted to hold office? I could understand someone like this showing up in say, Alabama, but Chicago? If she were to actually win office I wounder if it could be challenged on mental competency. Wow, seems the GOP has not only hit rock bottom but is drilling downward at a furious pace.

Obama is from Chicago....nothing should surprise you.

One of the most corrupt cities and states in the union now that the FBI went after New Orleans.

News Comments > Blizzard Investigating Diablo III HC Character Losses
33. Re: Blizzard Investigating Diablo III HC Character Losses Mar 19, 2014, 23:40 xXBatmanXx

Mine is still there, just a low level dude, but I find HC a lot of fun. There is a certain care and urgency with HC that really makes the game great.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2014, 13:30 xXBatmanXx

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 19, 2014, 12:37:
Is it just me, or does one of the female anchors in the Fox clip put her tongue into her check as a reaction?

HI-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

12. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 18, 2014, 18:37 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 17:28:
How Not To Kill Yourself With Household Items.

They put cinnamon on the list, but not nutmeg. It's actually possible kill yourself with a few teaspoons of nutmeg.

Holy shit really!? hahahaha That is an ingredient in Spatzle......

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 18, 2014, 17:16 xXBatmanXx

Cooked up a whole chicken last night in a pot with beer and a ton of garlic and pepper. Let it cool over night and deboned it this AM, hand shredded and put back in the pot with all the liquid. Added veggies, 'mater sauce, some hotness and turned it back on - should be ready for supper with the addition of some home made spatzle (my first try) and a biscuit on top. Going to be DAMN GOOD!

I call it: Garlic Beer Chicken Mater Dumplin.

News Comments > Gauntlet Remake This Summer
47. Re: Gauntlet Remake This Summer Mar 18, 2014, 09:49 xXBatmanXx

Ceribaen wrote on Mar 17, 2014, 23:28:
Sc4r wrote on Mar 17, 2014, 18:56:
One of my fav arcade games when i was kid, have it on my arcade machine i have here with a bunch more, used to build my health up and sell the game off for a few dollars lol.

I think my favourite ones were...
X-Men (the 6 player/2 screen one)
Area 51
Golden Axe (2 I think...)
Simpsons
oh, and Virtua On

Favorite arcades:
Ms. PacMan
Mr. DO!
Time Soldiers
Ikari Warriors
Double Dragon
4 player Tecmo Bowl
Star Wars (sit down X-Wing)
Tron
Original Mario Brothers, not SMB
Food Fight/Robotron
Hard Drivin' (sit down)
Rampage
Smash TV
Spy Hunter
SF2
Virtua Fighter

Anything after those is pretty recent or a copy/remake of the above for the most part.

News Comments > Gauntlet Remake This Summer
42. Re: Gauntlet Remake This Summer Mar 17, 2014, 21:15 xXBatmanXx

*sigh - look like they turned it into Diablo.

Wish they would leave it alone and in the past.

/agree, cam is off, too far away, areas very large, mobs not present - they live to long, b ad guys moving wayyyyy too slow! hahahahaha pass.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 17, 2014, 21:12 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Mar 17, 2014, 11:39:
dj LiTh wrote on Mar 17, 2014, 11:21:
I miss St. Patricks day celebrations in the states, they hardly celebrate it here in europe (ireland excluded of course). I remember when i was visiting some english friends near london, this was the only day they didnt want to go out drinking.

Both as someone of Irish lineage and a bartender I fucking hate St. Paddy's day more than any other day of the year. Beginning of every year when we could start booking off days I would always run, not walk, run to the office and book off St. Paddys. I would go home, turn off my phone, draw the blinds and ignore the world. The amatuers, lightweights, and clowns just get on my tits to no end. 'Whee! Let's get gassed on shitty green draft and dance on the tables!' People puking, fighting, making out and just being assholes in general is all it's about.

And with me family being Irish I also take exception to the rule that getting your Irish on means being a drunken asshole. I suppose that's the distillers and brewers faults really. Same way they've turned CdM into yet another boozefest where being Mexican means pounding Corona and Tequila/Mezcal all day long.

Sunsabitches.

Wife feels the same way. She is 99.9% Irish and has worked the biz for many years. We just snuck in an early dinner for the best cornbeef and cabbage in Minneapolis before the parade ended...now home and relaxing.

I never have been big on any "drinking day". Can't stand the amateurs messing up my local watering holes.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 17, 2014, 21:09 xXBatmanXx

Verno wrote on Mar 17, 2014, 13:22:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 19:51:
Hoop wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 18:58:
Cutter wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 17:56:
Well they have to be careful about attacking all the right-wing Jesus freaks
That's funny you should mention that because it's the first reason to pop into my head. Is creationism that big of a problem in the states?

From an article a couple of years ago:
About 46 percent of people say creationism explains the origin of humans. Just 15 percent say humans evolved without the assistance of God, a Gallup poll finds.

That's fucking scary that so many people lack any real critical thinking ability.

Not really - just look how people vote, or go to the mall and observe, etc etc etc....

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Mar 16, 2014, 23:44 xXBatmanXx

Dacron wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 22:22:
nin wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 21:29:
Mordecai Walfish wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 21:21:
One last GTA firesale before announcing 5 for pc? =P

One can only hope! Finishing up my 100%, but already looking forward to a higher screen rez, a better framerate, and a further draw distance.

And custom cars, weapons, models, mods etc.... The PC version is franken-game usually, it's awesome.

Fingers crossed some nice cops v robbers mods done properly.....

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2014, 23:42 xXBatmanXx

so....yea....The Walking Dead.....that was f-d up!  

62. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 15, 2014, 22:49 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 23:57:
Also, to avoid carpal tunnel and to avoid destroying your mouse:

http://download.cnet.com/Free-Mouse-Auto-Clicker/3000-2084_4-75221696.html

Careful, if you click through, you get tons of malware and hijack shit installed.....

News Comments > Titanfall Optimization Tips
21. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 15, 2014, 22:37 xXBatmanXx

Optimization Tip #1: Don't buy the game.

There, you are now Optimized.

59. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2014, 23:59 xXBatmanXx

sweet. Thawing a whole chicken - ordered a spatzle grate - making a chicken dumpling soup Monday.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
12. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 13, 2014, 21:30 xXBatmanXx

saluk wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 16:02:
Apparently Dota wasn't the primary issue here, but whatever scolding the grandmother was giving to the boy when they got home. Not that that makes it any less stupid, but at least less sensational.

whoa whoa whoa - don't throw facts into the mix! Click bait doesn't like facts.

43. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 17:36 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 08:53:
I'd say I average a Legendary every 60-90 minutes or so, although I haven't carefully timed it.

That's about what I'm seeing, as well.

My biggest gripe so far -- the stash. Come on Blizzard, with PoE I can literally have hundreds of tabs. Let me buy some more tabs -- you like that micro-transaction stuff now.

I heard the expansion gives at least one more...not that a single one would make a huge difference.

You only need 2 pages for stash now. Drops are so good you don't need to hold anything, maybe a few things. But 1 page dedicated to pages and unique items (foot, bell, etc), gems, and materials and 1 page for unique stuff. Everything prior to Loot 2.0 is garbage.

42. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 17:34 xXBatmanXx

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 07:56:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 23:19:
Legendaries are dropping every few minutes, and almost all drops are for the character I am playing. I went through all of my gear and sold or salvaged.
Either RNG is being much kinder to you than to me, or this is an exaggeration. I'd say I average a Legendary every 60-90 minutes or so, although I haven't carefully timed it.

My biggest gripe so far -- the stash. Come on Blizzard, with PoE I can literally have hundreds of tabs. Let me buy some more tabs -- you like that micro-transaction stuff now.

Well, I crank up the difficulty, and don't think I have gone more than 30 minutes for a drop. Even got a couple in a very short time....Usually get 3-4 per ACT. Previous to Lot 2.0 - Maybe 1 every 40 hours.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 13:41 xXBatmanXx

Steam down? Web page stats won't load an can't get logged back in...

/might just be MPLS - changed to Chicago and got in.

17918 Comments. 896 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo