Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18368 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2014, 18:53 xXBatmanXx

Seriously, have you guys tried WarFace yet? It is a really good game by Crytek that has PvE not just BF/CoD PvP DM. It is a pay to win, but if you play it, you can also get everything through upgrades and play time. Think of it as World of Warplanes or War Thunder but an FPS. I put a bit of time into it and played a PvE match. Pretty impressive.

Check it out and I will jump on later this week....

OH AND IT IS FREE!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

24. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2014, 18:39 xXBatmanXx

descender wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 13:52:
That's because it doesn't make any sense, and these people don't seem to understand even the basics of how sports work.

As if a baseball/football/hockey/basketball team has never clinched their playoff birth the same day they lost a game.

The "OMG they lost and moved on" people are literally advertising their own stupidity.

Are you comparing a 5-8 month season to a 2 week tournament?

Didn't you guys ever do a tournament based on pools in high school?

Yup, if you lost, you played the #1 team or you went to the consolation bracket.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

32. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2014, 18:10 xXBatmanXx

HAT_DOGS.

Wow. that is really good.....

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2014, 01:55 xXBatmanXx

1badmf wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 01:29:
bats i dunno what your problem is - you usually seem like a very chill dude, i can't grasp why you suddenly feel like shitting on our national team. even if you're not a fan, why is it necessary to belittle something someone else loves that has no effect on you?

When has soccer ever been talked about? Ever? Never. Except these past 2 weeks. FIFA is a scam worse than any US coporate agency. US team didn't deserve to be there, I am never in support of a program that allows a team that LOST to continue. They lost already, they didn't deserve to move on. If you love it that much, and my stupid opinion affects you, that should be a red flag for you.

It was embarassing to watch Jones take those dives. You could see in the replay he is laying on the ground and looking around to see if anything is going to be done. I was under the impression they warned very sternly against this recently. I guess not. I can't respect that. Get up, move on, keep playing. As Travis Barker says #NobodyCaresGoHarder Someone here said, only 1 team can win. In my mind nothing else matters. 2nd is the same as last. Rank 13 team lost to a rank 11 team. Better luck next time.

This comment was edited on Jul 2, 2014, 02:03.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer
5. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer Jul 1, 2014, 23:05 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 22:29:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 21:37:
Warface is on Steam and is free - you guys should check it out - I am impressed so far. Did the first round of PvE with some pubs - had a lot of fun.

It has PvE? And it's free?

Yessir....PvP and PvE. It is pay to win, but you can get stuff in game from playing as well.

I was playing Insurgency this past week after the big sale, the PvE is pretty good on that as well....

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 2014, 23:36.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer
2. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer Jul 1, 2014, 21:37 xXBatmanXx

Warface is on Steam and is free - you guys should check it out - I am impressed so far. Did the first round of PvE with some pubs - had a lot of fun.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 1, 2014, 21:30 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 19:39:
Non-compete clauses are bullshit. Just another way our corporate overlords suppress us and keep us as good little workers.

Yup. Geek Squad (pre best buy) tried to get a bunch of us to sign them - we all laughed.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2014, 19:01 xXBatmanXx

1badmf wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 18:49:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 18:00:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

hahahah oh wait...wrong team....

/don't care.

//I find it a little humorous that they want to put Howard on such a pedestal saying it is the most shots and saves in the last x amount of years - but what about the rest of the team? What does it say about the 'merican team if they ALLOW that many shots? Eventually a few will go in.

dude everybody understands the unstated subtext of the howard praise, you gotta be a real dick to point it out. we didn't play well.

Really? A real dick huh? Is that why EVERY SINGLE TALKING HEAD ON TV HAS SPENT 75% OF THEIR TIME TALKING ABOUT IT!? hahahahah screw them. They played like crap. USA is not a soccer nation. We didn't belong there. Game over, lets go watch something else.

It would be like me trying to impress on you how important the WSOP was for Minnesota this year, with multiple people (and some friends of mine) scoring 6 figure wins and bringing home more than Team Ivey. But I don't have a chip like you do....

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 2014, 19:24.

News Comments > Steam Hits 8M Concurrent Users
10. Re: Steam Hits 8M Concurrent Users Jul 1, 2014, 18:33 xXBatmanXx

Sempai wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 14:45:
And still the worst customer service in the industry..

You apparently have never dealt with ANYONE ELSE in the "industry" for CS.....

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: RE: Follow up Jul 1, 2014, 18:03 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 17:57:
Yosemite Sam wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 13:50:
nin wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 11:50:
The GTA Online Independence Day Special – Available Starting Today.

Patch notes here. Some neat stuff and fixes. Wish the content wasn't time limited, however...

Yay get to ride the coaster and ferris wheel online... let the sniping begin

Ew, I didn't think of that!

Sniping? Pfft, bombs and rockets baby! hahahahah

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2014, 18:00 xXBatmanXx

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

hahahah oh wait...wrong team....

/don't care.

//I find it a little humorous that they want to put Howard on such a pedestal saying it is the most shots and saves in the last x amount of years - but what about the rest of the team? What does it say about the 'merican team if they ALLOW that many shots? Eventually a few will go in.

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 2014, 18:17.

News Comments > etc.
20. Re: etc. Jul 1, 2014, 17:57 xXBatmanXx

WTF is going on in here!? I sleep for a few hours and WTF is wrong with some of you!?  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2014, 10:17 xXBatmanXx

Installing Warface, hope some of you check it out with me.....looks like it could be good and take some away from BF and CoD.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/291480/

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
28. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 1, 2014, 10:12 xXBatmanXx

Well she cleaned up nice (used to be a meth face).

She is just a pretty face that says what she is told for clicks.

27. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 1, 2014, 10:09 xXBatmanXx

Beamer wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 13:48:
jdreyer wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 13:39:
Jade Raymond: Some mobile games 'recycle 40 year-old game design'.

Well, they say that 40 is the new 20.

On my tablet currently I have Another World, XCom, Broken Sword, and Carmaggeddon, all games I actually had on my PC 20 years ago.

How does Carmaggeddon play?
I have an old Touchpad that I hate. I finally put Android on it over the weekend, solely because someone here (you?) mentioned OpenXcom was ported to Android.

The port has issues. Some interface errors, and frankly, it feels much harder to me than Xcom was. Before the end of the first month I was in a terror mission that had 4 or 5 cyberdiscs. My rifles were completely worthless against them. I feel as if larger ships start showing up sooner, too, and my interceptors stopped being able to catch up to anything by April. I put it down last night just as I started a terror mission against etherals, I believe also in April. Sectoids have already been doing mind-control against me, so tonight we'll see what havoc those etherals bring.
All of this on Beginner. In the original, which was bugged to Beginner, I feel as if I wasn't losing soldiers at nearly the rate I am now (probably averaging 4 or 5 of my 14 lost per mission.) On one hand I'm more thinking like Xcom 2012 and out of practice, on the other interface issues make me sloppy, but it still feels like it ramped up much, much faster.

I play Carma on my S3 when I am on the crapper.....actually interfaces pretty good for touch controls. The s3 and game that is....

26. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 1, 2014, 10:08 xXBatmanXx

bhcompy wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 11:00:
CrimsonPaw wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 09:38:
I would hate to see the Vita fall off the face of gaming, I think it's one of the best portables I've played. The issue seems to be that the industry has given the device the middle finger and abandoned it. Let's hope Gamescom shows something for it since its presence was non-existent at E3.

People don't want to pay 40-60$ for mobile games, basically. Great system, but the market doesn't want it. They want 5$ angry birds.

ps+ gives me all the free gaming I need. haven't bought anything yet.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jul 1, 2014, 10:05 xXBatmanXx

Grandmother buys old building in Japan, finds 55 classic arcade cabinets. Thanks Slashdot…

I am confused, maybe someone can shed some light on the subject....BUT WHO THE HELL BUYS SIGHT UNSEEN!?

45. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2014, 09:12 xXBatmanXx

Not sure if anyone here is active in the Steam Market - but the new Buy Sell stuff is pretty nice. I have a lot of Buy orders out there for pretty low on booster packs and other things, and I get a few a day at ridiculously low prices. I just turn around and sell them or open boosters and sell the units for a huge profit. Yea it is only 10 cents per card, but holy shnickies it is adding up fast!  

43. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2014, 03:52 xXBatmanXx

mag wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 02:21:
BobBob wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 21:40:
Just imagine if you had saved that money and invested it instead of buying games. You wouldn't have to live in mom's basement, could be driving nice cars, started a family, gotten a good education. Just imagine. Still young? Read this post again when you turn 30.

You are hilarious.

Are you trying to win the Old Man Cutter award?

*goes to game website*

*tells everyone to stop playing games you damn kids*

heh. I've done all of those things, and still *gasp* buy lots of games! Last year I bought my wife a new 2013 Wranger Unlimited in her favorite color for her b-day. Those aren't cheap.

38. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2014, 00:39 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 18:04:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 12:26:

That is pretty cool. Pride here in MPLS is pretty large and very successful. My wife no longer works downtown at a restaurant so we forgot about it (it sometimes turns into a shit show - she is glad she doesn't work it) and cut across town - DOH! Got stuck for a bit in the parade traffic but wasn't that bad.

Have you ever had to work it?

Nope. I don't work for MPLS or Transit.

18368 Comments. 919 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo