Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 19514 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
11. Re: Sunday Interviews Aug 30, 2015, 18:33 Retired

Asmodai wrote on Aug 30, 2015, 18:17:
I'd refer him to the life story of Keanu Reeves and the bullshit that he's gone through, then give him a nice big cup of concrete and tell him to harden up...

To be fair though, I've seen so many really talented people who experienced success (and the wealth that comes with it) completely fall apart under the pressure. It's well known that isolation (eg. solitary in jail) has terrible effects on the human mind, but a person with a spectacular amount of wealth is automatically isolated because the people who want to be your friends are probably the ones that you don't want for friends.

Eh, I hope he finds something that brings him joy.

“May all your dreams but one come true, for what is life without a dream?" (David Gemmell)

Then the WORST place in the world to move to - he did.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Season 4 Live
25. Re: Diablo III Season 4 Live Aug 30, 2015, 18:19 Retired

Redmask wrote on Aug 30, 2015, 17:51:
Retired wrote on Aug 30, 2015, 17:07:
Anyway - hate or love, whatever. If you like it play it, if you don't, go play something else.

It's really just one troll who tries to derail these because he has nothing to do and wants attention. Most people just adopt this attitude. I didn't care for Diablo 3 but it's come a long way and is closer to Diablo 2, if not surpassing it in several ways thanks to the latest patch.

All they need to do is ship another expansion so we have another layer of maps and this is gold.

My biggest "oh thank god" moment was when I went to get the Khazra staff and it had moved East on the map. So I get it, it isn't random, but it was a nice change.

If they randomly generated, it would be damn close to perfect. I guess I just don't understand enough about level design and the engine, so in my head it seems simple to do it. I mean shit, they did it how many years ago? 20?

/was also happy to see some of the unattainable items (books, caves, merchants) show up while I was playing. So all the time that I played other stuff and waited until they fixed stuff - they appear to have covered most of my gripes, for that, I applaud them.

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
9. Re: Sunday Interviews Aug 30, 2015, 17:52 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Aug 30, 2015, 15:44:
Money may not be able to buy happiness for everyone, but I would certainly feel happier if I had $2.5B than my current salary. I could definitely find things to do with the extra time I didn't have to spend working.

I bet he didn't know 10 people that showed up to that HUGE party he threw at his new ridiculous joke of a new "home".

What an idiot.

/reading his tweets - he just seems like a loser pussy......whatever. Get a hobby, a dog, do something positive with that money and your life. Loser.

This comment was edited on Aug 30, 2015, 18:13.

22. Re: Diablo III Season 4 Live Aug 30, 2015, 17:07 Retired

I am not a Diablo expert by any means, but the game is a lot better than it was. I had quit playing right when RoS came out, wanted to step back and let it simmer for a while to taste better.

I played the game for 2-3 days solid in Season Adventure mode. I find the bounties alot of fun and the ability to go anywhere I want is enjoyable. Once I am done with the 4 Chapters, I don't think I will do much more. It isn't important to me to get all the coolest gear or anything like that. I just enjoy the game.

I am doing a Crusader (don't know all the fancy build names) but I am level 62 and stand toe to toe with anything in Master. Have found some cool gear for my type and it plays to my specials perfectly.

Anyway - hate or love, whatever. If you like it play it, if you don't, go play something else.

/and I was just informed by Half Elf that Mas Max releases in less than 18 hours - so there is also that!

5. Re: Diablo III Season 4 Live Aug 29, 2015, 16:26 Retired

whoops. Jumped in last night cause Half Elf and Krovven were on.....went to bed at 8am, beat Act1 of the story and did a few bounties.....geez....  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 28, 2015, 16:12 Retired

Hay guys, not many people signing up for the 2015 league yet - a warning, YOU MUST JOIN THE 2015 YEAR - your 2014 profile is not automagically added to 2015. Treat it as a whole new league.  

24. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 28, 2015, 15:20 Retired

Yosemite Sam wrote on Aug 28, 2015, 14:00:
If you are a PSN subscriber and still have your PS3, dust that sucker off and get CastleStorm (free this month) It's an awesome little game.

Isn't it crossplay/purchase? Vita/PS4/PS3? I have it on all available platforms, a truly great game.

23. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 28, 2015, 15:19 Retired

Verno wrote on Aug 28, 2015, 09:42:
First week of pick em is gonna be a blood bath, so many uncertainties. I followed the draft but didn't keep up much on trades, gotta read the rosters again. Thanks for setting things up Batman.

Yea.....this is going to be a very odd 4 week start of the season. There are so many suspensions and injuries already! Vegas numbers are all over the place.

On top of that, I have a draft on the 1st and 8th, both of which will be very interesting. Both auction leagues - going to be crazy. There aren't many standout rookies this year, I have watched ALL of the preseason games (thank you NFL Network for re-airing all of them over and over and over) and my list of draftees has never been so confusing. I hardly ever blow all of my money on the top 10-15 players, so going to be interesting how much each player goes for - I think I have a fair amount of sleepers I can get for very cheap that are going to be huge performers this year.

Defense that was top of the list that now may go undrafted - SF 49ers. Legal troubles and injuries galore!

31. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2015, 22:32 Retired

Mr. Tact wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 22:05:
Retired wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 17:42:
Congrats to Verno last year. With a pretty amazing 99.3%.
Congrats Verno... there is something funky going on with the math there though. Verno scored 170 correct picks. 32 teams playing 16 games each should be 256 games, which is more like 67%.

I dunno, might be percentile of total people? No clue.

General Discussion > BluesNews 2015/2016 NFL Picks
2. No subject Aug 27, 2015, 18:03 Retired

Original Post Aug 27th:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT's TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

79 People in regular NFL Pick 'EM League last year. I wasn't going to run it this year, but that is a pretty good turnout. There is a setting in the league to drop your worst week, I will turn that on, to give you one whoops I didn't get picks in, or something happens.

PLEASE ONLY ENTER ONE TEAM PER LEAGUE - to make things easier, when you name your entry, use your BN handle.

If I see players jumping in and out of the league to improve positions, I will just take those teams out - this is for fun, let's keep it that way.
- I may just lock the league in week 2 or 3, as we have most people on there by now, maybe some will join now to be included?

Good luck everyone. Two leagues again this year.
1. Is here, and a regular pick em league. Congrats to Verno last year. With a pretty amazing 99.3%.

2. Is here, a SPREAD league, gotta play the points. Congrats to "bpar", sorry, don't remember who that is, who had a very impressive 99.5% in the spread league. Lets try and get more members in this one, very challenging, only have 20 people right now.

Here is a link to the forum with joining information if you need group name and pw.

If there are other settings you would like to see changed, throw it in the forum. Thanks.

/Might show you the 2014 season, you have to join the 2015 season. Click where it says 2014 in the tabs, 2015 is in the dropdown.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2015, 17:42 Retired

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT's TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

79 People in regular NFL Pick 'EM League last year. I wasn't going to run it this year, but that is a pretty good turnout. There is a setting in the league to drop your worst week, I will turn that on, to give you one whoops I didn't get picks in, or something happens.

PLEASE ONLY ENTER ONE TEAM PER LEAGUE - to make things easier, when you name your entry, use your BN handle.

If I see players jumping in and out of the league to improve positions, I will just take those teams out - this is for fun, let's keep it that way.
- I may just lock the league in week 2 or 3, as we have most people on there by now, maybe some will join now to be included?

Good luck everyone. Two leagues again this year.
1. Is here, and a regular pick em league. Congrats to Verno last year. With a pretty amazing 99.3%.

2. Is here, a SPREAD league, gotta play the points. Congrats to "bpar", sorry, don't remember who that is, who had a very impressive 99.5% in the spread league. Lets try and get more members in this one, very challenging, only have 20 people right now.

Here is a link to the forum with joining information if you need group name and pw.

If there are other settings you would like to see changed, throw it in the forum. Thanks.

/Might show you the 2014 season, you have to join the 2015 season. Click where it says 2014 in the tabs, 2015 is in the dropdown.

This comment was edited on Aug 27, 2015, 17:58.

General Discussion > BluesNews 2015/2016 NFL Picks
1. BluesNews 2015/2016 NFL Picks Aug 27, 2015, 17:41 Retired

Regular League:
This message is from Batman X who is challenging you to play Pigskin Pick'em on ESPN.com.

Select the winner of each NFL game throughout the 17 week regular season. Play against the spread or straight up. Prizes awarded for both scoring systems. Game is free to play!

Get in the action now.

Group: BluesNews
Password: bn

Spread League:
This message is from Batman X who is challenging you to play Pigskin Pick'em on ESPN.com.

Select the winner of each NFL game throughout the 17 week regular season. Play against the spread or straight up. Prizes awarded for both scoring systems. Game is free to play!

Get in the action now.

Group: BluesNews SPREAD
Password: bn2

22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2015, 16:35 Retired

hahaha nice one nin.  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Aug 27, 2015, 14:58 Retired

The profile with the most games, listed on this site

0.9 hours played last 2 weeks.

Congrats, you win the internet.

The 2nd person is zero hours.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2015, 14:08 Retired

Acleacius wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 13:53:
I stopped watching Mr. Robot after episode 6, don't see a way for it to recover. It doesn't surprise me it got temp pulled, the show is way more psychopathic than I was hoping.

You are missing some really good stuff then.....

14. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2015, 13:47 Retired

Mr. Tact wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 13:07:
Hey guys -- I'm guessing this already got covered here, but just in case not here is a mind-numbing browser game for you:

http://agar.io/

geez, there goes my day!

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Sells 6M
22. Re: The Witcher 3 Sells 6M Aug 27, 2015, 13:37 Retired

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Last: $54.88 | Best: $29.99 (vouchers not included)

$27.99 (-53%) on GreenMan Gaming, activates on GOG
$22.39 with voucher GRAB20-PEROFF-NOWGMG (may not work on this game)
$22.39 with voucher 20OFFE-RENADB-SJUGCV (may not work on this game)

News Comments > Boss Key Reveals LawBreakers
1. Re: Boss Key Reveals LawBreakers Aug 26, 2015, 18:46 Retired

Witness the worldwide premiere trailer of LawBreakers, the highly-anticipated debut FPS from Cliff Bleszinski & Boss Key Productions.

huh?

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III PC Closed Beta Begins
7. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III PC Closed Beta Begins Aug 26, 2015, 15:12 Retired

Game looks terrible, so blurry even on best settings. F you "its the beta though'. Game looks worse than ghosts. I see they added CTF back in, but no one was playing, something like 90% were playing camp death match. Such a waste.

I got fooled on the last one, that AW isn't advanced, it is AIR Warfare, just a dumb gimmick. Now in this one you can run on walls forever AND air jump. Done.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 26, 2015, 08:50 Retired

Cutter wrote on Aug 24, 2015, 18:00:
harlock wrote on Aug 24, 2015, 17:20:
Blue wont post this, so I will instead

weird satanist guy at statue unveiling

the dude is special

Fucking media creating news as usual. It's like Omid Djali said about the media and how they portray people in the media for effect.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0101453/

19514 Comments. 976 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo