Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Pawn

Real Name Pawn   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Propagandhi
Email beguiledfoil@hotmail.com
ICQ 1105042
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 14, 2001, 06:31
Total Comments 794 (Graduate)
User ID 10650

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Titan Quest Demo
3. Re: No subject May 10, 2006, 15:52 Propagandhi

So, what's the verdict? Game looks promising.

Aye, someone give us a mini-review... for some reason downloading seems like a major commitment to me right now

I eat pasta!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. Re: SiN May 10, 2006, 15:51 Propagandhi

This eposidic content thing is getting stupid and annoying.

It's springing up everywhere, Sam and Max, SiN, HL2 etc

I'm not a fan of it with FPS's, but with Sam and Max I can make an exception. That game was alwyas more like an interactive TV show (all those oldschool adventure games were, I guess), relying on the writing far more than any other genre. I think by reducing the development process even further it should help the writers keep things interesting, just like [insert favourite tv show here].

Granted, it could turn out poorly like so many TV shows do, but I'm really hoping it doesn't.

I eat pasta!

News Comments > It Came from E3 2006, Part 4
13. Re: No subject May 10, 2006, 15:43 Propagandhi

He is entertaining though, in a "WTF is he smoking and why didn't he bring enough for everyone" sort of way...

Ah, the day I can get the shit that the people on the internet are using is the day I spend 24 hours sitting in front of my computer taking every drug these internet people give me!

That was a coherent sentence in my head.

I eat pasta!

News Comments > Lord of the Rings Online Beta Sign-ups
15. Re: LOTR May 10, 2006, 15:39 Propagandhi

I think i'll pass, the movie version is the only version in my opinion. [...] Its a shame EA isn't making this one.

There is so much wrong with those statements.. You are quite clearly insane.

I eat pasta!

News Comments > MS's Online Gaming Service
31. Re: Thats it May 10, 2006, 00:36 Propagandhi

... it was called "The Zone"

As was mentioned already, the zone was free. Honestly, I don't see an FPS that relies on this shit being successful on the PC. The communities (BF 2, CS:S, CS 1.6, etc.) simply aren't going to jump on board for this, even if Vista and DX 10 try and force the issue...

I hope that's the case, anyway... But Xbox Live has been pretty popular and I think that's a rip off, too (I'm hoping that the difference is the PC has multiplayer alternatives, whereas the Xbox does not).

I eat pasta!

News Comments > MS's Online Gaming Service
20. Re: Massively Deceptive May 9, 2006, 22:22 Propagandhi

So Halo 3 is going to be filled with aimbotters, speedhackers, and various myg0t players?

Who even needs all that? My mouse and keyboard alone should ruin online play for those with a gamepad

I eat pasta!

38. Re: MS Conference May 9, 2006, 18:43 Propagandhi

Where can I download the Halo 3 trailer? Link please, I don't know what Live means.

Nm I saw it on gamspot. it was a tease.

It's on bungie.net as well.

And yeah, I agree.. it is a tease After every halo release I keep hoping that bungie will chew through its leash and start working on Myth 4. Oh well.

I eat pasta!

37. Re: MS Conference May 9, 2006, 18:41 Propagandhi

Let's be honest - who the fuck was shocked there's going to be an Halo3 and/or it'll be on 360?

Especially considering it was already well known they were going to announce it at this E3 Ahh well, my experience indicates that press release writers have some kind of irrevocable hyperbole license..

I eat pasta!

News Comments > Sunday Matinee
11. Re: No subject May 8, 2006, 22:49 Propagandhi

War, if that doesn't look entertaining you might not be cut out for video games. Honestly, the editor alone would keep me intriguied for months, the possibilities here are fuckin endless.

The game will obviously be better than Doom 3, and the gravity flipping and portals add a dimension to combat and puzzle solving that's never been tried before. All HL 2 did was add physics and polys to HL 1 and I thought that was an awesome game... Prey adds far more to the genre than that.

I eat pasta!

33. Re: Comcast Internet.... May 3, 2006, 15:54 Propagandhi

I love Spacey, one of the few actors I have any positive conotation with. Usual Suspects was awesome, and he played that part well, same for American Beauty.. Generally he just seems to pick good scripts, almost every movie he's in has a fairly solid ending.  
I eat pasta!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
14. Re: Ads May 3, 2006, 07:53 Propagandhi

Funny, I haven't seen a single one in english. The nokia one I saw literally only said "Nokia" and the Axe one said "Viva Axe".

You obviously don't speak spanish, "Nokilosa" is the spanish word for Nokia, and "Axe" is actually denoted by an obscure asian symbol that looks vaguely phallic (language pathologies are very strange, don't question my knowledges.)

This comment was edited on May 3, 07:54.

I eat pasta!

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
5. Re: Bugs test Xbox 360 May 2, 2006, 07:06 Propagandhi

War, you're the worlds biggest fuck tard.
I know you are but what am I?, me = rubber you = glue, ad hominems already?!, etc. etc. etc.

Well... you've pretty much proven his point.

QED?

I eat pasta!

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode One Preloads
34. Re: No subject Apr 29, 2006, 21:49 Propagandhi

So does this mean Steam no longer requires you to make a connection with their server everytime you just want to launch a single player game?

You can put Steam in offline mode by starting it when you're not online, it will stay in that mode until you do something it needs the internet for (updates or a multiplayer game).

I eat pasta!

8. Prey Apr 29, 2006, 17:33 Propagandhi

To anyone that missed the trailer yesterday: watch it.  
I eat pasta!

News Comments > The Late Show
3. Re: Prey Apr 29, 2006, 17:31 Propagandhi

Seriously, I'm excited to play this now. Even more excited to make myself puke with the editor.

Complaints about motion sickness for this game are gonna be through the roof

I eat pasta!

News Comments > New Rise of Legends Demo Today
7. Re: ... Apr 28, 2006, 14:22 Propagandhi

Poor, poor igor... his eyeballs expire after a certain number of internet news postings, and as such Blue has needlessly forced him one step closer to blindness

How can you be so cruel, Blue?

I eat pasta!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Wii! Apr 28, 2006, 14:16 Propagandhi

I agree with Zath, this name is remarkably dumb.

I'm sure people felt the same way when Google was named

Fuck that, I have great memories of my cohorts and I making eachother pass out by hyper-ventilating and choking ourselves. We called it googling back then ("Hey, lets Google!") so I was an immediate fan of the name when I first saw it. Brings back fond memories!

I eat pasta!

15. Re: Filet Mignon Apr 28, 2006, 14:10 Propagandhi

Source: Wired Some stoned guy

Maybe it's because English is probably his second language, or maybe it's because he's talking about a cooking video game, but something about the sentence "We have this game ... with a big wok.. that you use to cook.. Chinese food... (long pause) it's really interesting.. to have the meat... and the vegetables... frying in there..." makes me think he might be stoned.

I'm pretty sure there were some "Dudes" and "Mans" and probably some "Dude-mans" that were omitted, but they couldn't cover it up.. this guy was baked. I bet he's the one that thought up the "Wii" thing.

Boy, not sleeping just makes everything so clear. I see right through everything to the cutting edge of truth that is absolute reality!

Edit: I'm not sleeping, not "not making"!

This comment was edited on Apr 28, 14:10.

I eat pasta!

1. Late Grats Apr 28, 2006, 11:38 Propagandhi

Didn't get around to posting a 'grats yesterday, so here's a late one:

Grats on being married and such, Blue!

I eat pasta!

14. WTF? Apr 22, 2006, 23:34 Propagandhi

An Oregon man who went to a hospital complaining of a headache was found to have 12 nails embedded in his skull from a suicide attempt with a nail gun, doctors say.

??

The unidentified 33-year-old man was [...] high on methamphetamine last year when he fired the nails -- up to 2 inches in length -- into his head one by one.

Oh... now it makes sense.

Meth is the one drug that can explain any situation, no matter how fucked up. Smoking something with battery acid in it can make you do anything.

I eat pasta!

794 Comments. 40 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo