Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Blain Newport

Real Name Blain Newport   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname brn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description a lover of DOOM
strafe runs faster than rockets
your quake is too slow
Homepage http://blainsgaminglife.blogspot.com
Signed On Oct 5, 1999, 06:25
Total Comments 11 (Suspect)
User ID 1055

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Play4Free Perks for BF3 Preorders
4. Re: Play4Free Perks for BF3 Preorders Apr 21, 2011, 09:18 brn

Berets, huh? So TF2 and BF3 have hats. Brink has all kinds of clothing and tattoos. If you had told young, Dooming me that playing dress up would one day be a part of competitive FPS games, I don't think I would have believed it.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA ♥s Fox News
6. Re: EA <3s Fox News Mar 14, 2011, 22:38 brn

At a time when the Supreme Court is deciding whether gaming needs special legal restrictions imposed on it, I'm not sure this is the best way to go. If the decision comes down against gaming, I'd like to see a follow-up done with Mr. Gibeau.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
16. Re: 2 hours gaming=line of cocaine Mar 11, 2011, 00:35 brn

Rock, Paper, Shotgun has done a good job exposing his nonsense (and previous nonsense).  

News Comments > MS on Improving GFWL
41. Re: MS on Improving GFWL Mar 9, 2011, 07:55 brn

As long as Microsoft is willing to leave money on the table to keep games like Halo 3, Alan Wake, and Gears 2 off the PC, anything they say with regards to caring about PC gaming is a lie.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
6. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 31, 2011, 05:31 brn

Dead Space 2 didn't even chart? Yikes.  

News Comments > Raven Layoffs
7. Re: Raven Layoffs Oct 11, 2010, 15:33 brn

Wikipedia lists Ritual as defunct since 2007, one year after Sin Episodes: Emergence. Also Rogue Entertainment (which Raven was also confused with on occasion) is listed as defunct since 2001, one year after American McGee's Alice.  

News Comments > Mass Effect Multiplayer?
13. Re: Mass Effect Multiplayer? May 29, 2010, 18:58 brn

I don't really care about versus, but I could see getting into some co-op ME3. It's squad based, after all. Of course everyone would want to be Shepard and waiting for the main player to make story choices would stink. But it'd be worth it to be part of a badass psychic super squad, focusing fire to take down bosses, combining power effects to send enemies flying...

Oh no. Three Vanguards. The universe is doomed.

News Comments > More STO Klingon Content "Soon"
1. Re: More STO Klingon Content Feb 19, 2010, 11:01 brn

"When will then be now?"  

News Comments > EA Server Shutdowns
10. Re: EA Server Shutdowns Feb 17, 2010, 04:52 brn

And it's even worse than what Stormsinger was saying for Mercs 2. It still has in-game advertising on the billboards (mostly the US armed forces, History Channel, and occasional junk food ads at this point) so EA was likely making more money from ads than running the server cost. Maybe they laid off the only people who knew what script to run when they axed Pandemic.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
649. Sympathies Sep 19, 2003, 17:22 brn

I know there's nothing to say that hasn't already been said, but just in case the first 600 posts didn't get the message across, we're all pullin' for ya.

News Comments > Hitman 2 Demo
61. Addendum to Post 57 Sep 11, 2002, 03:20 brn

If you're like me and find that getting the Don to fall off the balcony in one clean shot just doesn't work that often, never fear. As long as he's hanging off somewhat, you're still good to go. Just stand under him and pump a few silenced pistol rounds into him, and he'll slither off the side and fall at your feet. It's a little gruesome, but hey, you're a hitman, not Mr. Clean.
This comment was edited on Sep 11, 03:23.

11 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo