Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for artzy

Real Name artzy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RoughKnt
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 2, 2001, 00:08
Total Comments 167 (Novice)
User ID 10529

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

News Comments > Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 Demo
4. Re: No subject Sep 22, 2005, 22:41 RoughKnt

Great, great comic books! But a 2 level platformer that is 571MB... Crikey! Anyone played it yet?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Site Seeing - Knight Rider 2
10. Re: KITT I NEED YOU! Aug 25, 2004, 21:20 RoughKnt

Ah yes, great 80's tv right there...
As you've mentioned Knight Rider & Airwolf, don't forget about Street Hawk either. And getting slightly off the vehicle side of great 80's tv, does anyone remember a show called Manimal

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
10. Re: BF2 Aug 17, 2004, 20:09 RoughKnt

My oath it's looking good. Checking out the second screenshot of the jet up in the clouds with the sun glaring, i almost thought it was an actual real life photo...

News Comments > Carmack at GDC - DOOM 3 "Close"
27. Re: No subject Mar 25, 2004, 22:32 RoughKnt

Isn't Quake 4 going to be like Quake 2? I must admit i continue to forget that Q4 is probably well into development at Raven and am hoping that it is somewhat Q2ish...

News Comments > Colin McRae Rally 04 PC Plans
7. Re: Damage and Replay? Dec 4, 2003, 17:02 RoughKnt

I have high hopes for this one. After the let down that was CMR3, i'm sure they will remedy the situation and bring the series back on track. I still play CMR2 quite a lot and is by far and away my favourite racing game. The only thing i guess i really want is for network games to be able to race against ai cars. Not sure if CMR3 did this, coz after the horrible controls i experienced in the first stage i never played it any further... Sometimes i'm just too optimistic tho

News Comments > Warlords IV Goes Gold
3. Re: No subject Oct 1, 2003, 21:40 RoughKnt

Solid. Been waiting... and waiting...
This game is going to result in some very, very long nights with the boys around the tv with bottles o beer and pizza.

News Comments > Thief 3 Q&A
5. Re: Thief 3 Jul 8, 2003, 23:00 RoughKnt

Agreed. The zombies in the original really detracted from it i think. The only place i want to see zombies atm is under my chainsaw getting diced in Doom3...

News Comments > New DOOM 3 Engine Game
8. Re: No subject Jun 18, 2003, 23:13 RoughKnt

For your information... They (Nerve) did the original multiplayer component for Wolf.
http://www.nervesoftware.com/

News Comments > New DOOM 3 Engine Game
7. Re: No subject Jun 18, 2003, 23:10 RoughKnt

Yes, there was Raven makeing Quake IV, and Nerve doing an unknown, supposedly non-fps, with the doom3 engine too...

News Comments > SpyHunter Movie
1. The game... Mar 26, 2003, 20:52 RoughKnt

with the best music ever...

News Comments > AIAS Nominees
6. Re: No Mafia??? Feb 4, 2003, 17:27 RoughKnt

Best on-line game...??? C&C Renegade?
Not saying it shouldn't be coz i've never played it online, but it certainly was a shock. And no UT2003 in there either...!
[Edit] Not saying UT2003 should be either, but with only 3 in the category i thought they could've at least thrown it in to make up some numbers... [/Edit]
I agree with Mafia too

This comment was edited on Feb 4, 17:28.

News Comments > Subliminal Games Q&A
5. Re: No subject Jan 12, 2003, 21:29 RoughKnt

Must...send...blue...money...
At least i've lost the urge to visit the planet...ariem

News Comments > Enemy Territory Preview
2. Re: That sound you hear Jan 9, 2003, 16:59 RoughKnt

Yeah, this is sounding better and better the more i hear about it... Bots is a big drawing point

News Comments > Todd Hollenshead Q&A
4. Re: No subject Dec 23, 2002, 17:03 RoughKnt

I imagine they will look great, and run at 1/2 the frames of indoor scenes...

News Comments > BlowOut Announced
8. Re: Wow Dec 17, 2002, 16:48 RoughKnt

There's still enough scope in this genre to make something very different from DN:MP... And those screenshots make me think they've got a chance, but we'll have to wait and see won't we...

News Comments > id Seeks Sound Designer
17. Re: No subject Dec 11, 2002, 21:06 RoughKnt

As long as they capture a heavy, bassy, thundering *kaboom* for the double shotgun, assuming there will in fact be a double shotty, i don't care about much else...

News Comments > Grand Theft Alibi
21. Re: No subject Nov 14, 2002, 20:40 RoughKnt

I think if teachers were still allowed to punish students at school with a good 1 meter ruler or paddle tennis bat shlacking, the world would be a better place today and shit like this wouldn't happen (as much). There are three main disciplines that need to be instilled into kids these days: a) discipline itself; b) respect, especially towards your elders; c) and a need to think for yourself and have a grasp of actions and consequences... You could probably come up with several more very important issues of raising kids, but we've been over this ad-nauseum.

News Comments > Postal 2 Q&A
17. Re: ... Oct 7, 2002, 23:33 RoughKnt

It's all senseless... and not to mention great fun!
A game like SOF2 which is not supposed to be about mindless violence because of the *cough* realistic, involving, and captivating *cough* story line is exactly that anyway. How many times while running around Hong Kong, or whatever, did you stop and think to yourself, "Must save the world from deadly genetic virus..." until a cut scene popped up to remind you of what you were doing. Take the cut scenes out and what have you got? I don't think for a moment that because I'm not trying to save the world that a game is going to effect me, or anyone else like me, any differently to any other similar game. Are you afraid it will get to you?

News Comments > Tech Bits
3. Re: Graphics memory size comparison on The T Sep 23, 2002, 18:58 RoughKnt

Tho they can't really demonstrate the differences with current gaming technology, futures games such as Doom3, obviously, and i'm lead to believe Unreal2 as well, will use some textures in excess of 80MB which means a 64MB vid card will have to do whatever it does in two passes (or something like that, i'm not fully up with the lingo), but obviously 80MB doesn't fit nicely into 64MB and a relative performance hit will be seen...

News Comments > Vietcong Movie
1. Nice... Aug 29, 2002, 19:37 RoughKnt

A nice little trailer actually. Worth an 8MB download just for the music...
This comment was edited on Aug 29, 19:37.

167 Comments. 9 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo