Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tom Landry

Real Name Tom Landry   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hump
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Stats: chain smoking, coffee swilling, overweight middle-aged male single dad with one 13 year old in residence.
Likes: games, cute Japanese chicks, milk duds, red meat, fresh bread, reading sci-fi, money, a good cigar now and
Homepage http://tjlandry.blogspot.com/
Signed On Jun 17, 2001, 15:14
Total Comments 7387 (Guru)
User ID 10137

User comment history
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

News Comments > Kingpin Map Pack
2. Re: Kingpin Map Pack Feb 5, 2010, 22:56 Hump

I know its juvenile but I keep this game installed just so I can go into its sound files occasionally and play the voice clips from the game and laugh my silly head off.

"FUCKAAAHH!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft Teasing "Big Announcement"
21. Re: Ubisoft Teasing "Big Announcement" Feb 5, 2010, 17:53 Hump

God, please don't let them announce that they will be the publishers for Mechwarrior 5.....  

"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

News Comments > THQ on Warhammer 40K MMOG
14. Re: THQ on Warhammer 40K MMOG Feb 4, 2010, 13:57 Hump

Kiss that shareholder ass monkey-boy.....  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > F.E.A.R. 3 Spoilers?
6. Re: F.E.A.R. 3 Spoilers? Feb 4, 2010, 12:30 Hump

Just reinstalled FEAR 2 but I got about 30 minutes in and decided "whats the point"? The game is as dull as it was the first time I played through it.

FEAR one was enjoyable because of the graphics and multiplayer but F2 is just more of the same which I've had my fill of the first time it rolled around.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Feb 4, 2010, 11:28 Hump

Bioshock 2 better than the original?

getdafuggouttahere!

- Jim Goad

News Comments > AvP Demo Released Early
38. Re: AvP Demo Released Early Feb 4, 2010, 08:52 Hump

LOwaitnofuckyou.

head over to shack and witness the same response

you stand alone amongst men, cunt

aww, what'smatter sweetie, some 10 year old get up your ass online?

- Jim Goad

News Comments > AvP Demo Released Early
24. Re: AvP Demo Released Early Feb 4, 2010, 03:58 Hump

Aww, demo is no good?

LOL....c'mon Ant, you know better than to depend on the rank-and-file here to give you an accurate assessment of any game. God himself could have made the game and they'd find something to bitch about.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Aliens vs Predator Demo Details
27. Re: Aliens vs Predator Demo Details Feb 3, 2010, 18:57 Hump

Not too often that you see companies releasing multiplayer demos anymore. Kudos to Sega.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Star Trek Online Midnight Madness
35. Re: Star Trek Online Midnight Madness Feb 2, 2010, 03:44 Hump

Zavy wrote on Feb 1, 2010, 22:30:
lol you're funny.. get a job.
I do have a "job". Unfortunately things are about the worst I've seen them i 20+ years. Plus I now have a massive medical bill that is taking us 50% of my income.

Lastly, it seem you can't differentiate between facetious and a statement given at face value.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Star Trek Online Midnight Madness
29. Re: Star Trek Online Midnight Madness Feb 1, 2010, 22:19 Hump

Can someone PLEASE gift me a copy of STO via Steam?

PLEASE PLEASE I'm broke....... Cry

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Beta Footage
11. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Beta Footage Jan 30, 2010, 18:21 Hump

re: the weapons- I don't think I've ever played a game by DICE where the weapons were balanced any differently than they are here. As you level up you get different weapons....some might be more effective with your type of playing, others won't be. I can tell you the first level weapons in BC1 sucked as well. Just concentrate on taking the objectives rather than on your body count....oh, and DO NOT play lone-wolf. it'll take you longer to level plus you can spawn on teammates in the field. You'll enjoy the game a lot more that way.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Beta Footage
1. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Beta Footage Jan 30, 2010, 14:32 Hump

wish they had picked a better map for the beta.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Star Trek Online Head Start Program Update
3. Re: Star Trek Online Head Start Program Update Jan 30, 2010, 09:36 Hump

STO, Bad Company 2, Global Agenda, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, AvP2,.....

how the hell am I supposed to afford this?

- Jim Goad

News Comments > New Bad Company 2 Beta Client Inbound
7. Re: New Bad Company 2 Beta Client Inbound Jan 30, 2010, 07:21 Hump

Just played a few rounds. Man does this thing feel rough compared to the original. I used a crappy mouse emulator for BC1 on the 360 and it had better responsiveness than the mouse support in BC2. Also, "smooth" isn't a word I would use to describe the overall feel here. Don't get me wrong, the original was a lot of fun and I'm sure this one will be as well but DICE has some refinement to do before launch.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves
10. Re: Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves Jan 30, 2010, 07:16 Hump

Who is playing this thing anyhow?  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 a "Blockbuster"
8. Re: Mass Effect 2 a "Blockbuster" Jan 29, 2010, 18:49 Hump

1 positive out of 5 posts

yep....this is Blues comment section alright.....

THIS GAME IS FUCKING PHENOMENAL! If this doesn't make you happy then you're all due for a ride on the Zoloft train.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 ATI Hotfix
1. Re: Mass Effect 2 ATI Hotfix Jan 29, 2010, 15:39 Hump

Just picked this up this morning. I'm not all that far in but I gotta say that the art direction and overall visual fidelity of this game is extraordinary. Probably the best of any game I've ever played.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2 CTD Workaround
20. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 CTD Workaround Jan 29, 2010, 07:28 Hump

STILL haven't got my key from Gamestop.......  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta Today
47. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta Today Jan 28, 2010, 20:37 Hump

still waiting for my key from Gamestop......  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta Today
20. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta Today Jan 28, 2010, 14:55 Hump

Jazeel, I can tell you Bad Company 1 was really a lot of fun both in single and multiplayer.

From what I'm hearing from people who've played it (BC2) the MP is even better than the original.

- Jim Goad

7387 Comments. 370 pages. Viewing page 32.
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo