Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tom Landry

Real Name Tom Landry   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hump
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Stats: chain smoking, coffee swilling, overweight middle-aged male single dad with one 13 year old in residence.
Likes: games, cute Japanese chicks, milk duds, red meat, fresh bread, reading sci-fi, money, a good cigar now and
Homepage http://tjlandry.blogspot.com/
Signed On Jun 17, 2001, 15:14
Total Comments 7359 (Guru)
User ID 10137

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack to Eventually be Free for All
3. Re: Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack Will Eventually be Free for All Jun 16, 2011, 16:09 Hump

awww, daddy finally gave the babies their pacifier.

BAWWWWWW.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions
1. Re: DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions Jun 13, 2011, 21:33 Hump

DICE/EA did the same thing with Bad Company. in no way did it effect the game in the least.

People really need to get ahold of themselves.

"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

News Comments > KAOS Studios Closed
15. Re: KAOS Studios Closed Jun 13, 2011, 21:12 Hump

I'm still baffled at how they did a decent job with Frontlines and completely botched Homefront like they did.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > BF3 Preorder Backlash
51. Re: BF3 Preorder Backlash Jun 13, 2011, 17:24 Hump

sometimes its embarrassing to be a PC gamer. Do these assholes know what year this is? Its not 1998, we don't have that kind of juice anymore to make boycott threats without publishers laughing in our faces.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Steam Top 10
16. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 12, 2011, 19:19 Hump

Jerykk, would you say its worth the 50 bucks or no?  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Steam Top 10
1. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 12, 2011, 15:22 Hump

after reading some of the early hands-on previews I'm asking for my pre-order money back on Duke. I work too hard to throw 50 bucks away on shit.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Kotick Buying Myspace?
16. Re: Kotick Buying Myspace? Jun 9, 2011, 21:15 Hump

I much rather see the headline "Kotick bought the farm"

just saying....

- Jim Goad

News Comments > MechWarrior 5 Update
9. Re: MechWarrior 5 Update Jun 8, 2011, 21:12 Hump

Overon, Eckman and Weisman are actually dedicated to bringing a Mechwarrior game that will finally meet both his (Weismans) and the fans expectations. How much they'll have to give and take is up int the air but I wouldn't write it off at all.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > RAGE Trailer
20. Re: RAGE Trailer Jun 4, 2011, 16:08 Hump

Pretty impressive how much eye candy Carmack coaxed out of the 360. I wonder how the high end PC version will look.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Prey 2 Trailer
3. Re: Prey 2 Trailer Jun 4, 2011, 15:56 Hump

Mass Effect + Blade Runner

this really isnt what I wanted in a Prey sequel. Human Head are competent devs though so I suppose I'll keep an open mind.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > DICE on (Free) Battlefield 3 Battleog
23. Re: DICE on (Free) Battlefield 3 Battleog Jun 4, 2011, 09:54 Hump

mag wrote on Jun 4, 2011, 09:19:
Battlefield 3.5 will have a Premium version.

Battlefield 4 will be subscription.

To be honest, I would have preferred BF3 to have been more like Planetside in terms of persistence, teamplay, etc. If implemented correctly I would have been willing to pay a monthly fee or micro-transactions. Simply making an updated Battlefield when Bad Company has already brought us a modern combined arms game of the same ilk will make it pretty much redundant.

Unless DICE has something up their sleeve that blows everyone away, I don't see much to get excited about.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Serious Sam 3 BFE Trailer
6. Re: Serious Sam 3 BFE Trailer Jun 2, 2011, 17:15 Hump

Jerykk wrote on Jun 1, 2011, 23:20:
I noticed that the weapons look thoroughly uninspired. A handgun, shotgun and assault rifle? In a Serious Sam game? With ironsights, no less? I hope the game hasn't been too influenced by CoD. I want creative and unique weapons, not mundane real-world weapons.

Its this way as a consequence over the response to SS2. Everyone complained that it was too cartoonish.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Call of Duty Paid Service Revealed
98. Re: Call of Duty Paid Service Revealed Jun 1, 2011, 05:38 Hump

If I'm going to pay for a FPS MP experience I'll wait for Planetside 2 thank you very much.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Call of Duty Paid Service Revealed
66. Re: Call of Duty Paid Service Revealed May 31, 2011, 17:05 Hump

"Partially free"

So before fucking someones ass, you slip a couple fingers in there to loosen things up......

- Jim Goad

News Comments > GameStop Honoring DNF Preorders
5. Re: GameStop Honoring DNF Preorders May 30, 2011, 16:26 Hump

I question the ethics of taking customers money for a game that didn't/doesn't even have a firm ship date to begin with.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Brink DLC and Stats Plans
2. Re: Brink DLC and Stats Plans May 27, 2011, 22:05 Hump

A lot of folks dont like this game but I am enjoying  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Capcom DRM Follow-up
4. Re: Capcom DRM Follow-up May 26, 2011, 16:29 Hump

you validate once and let it go. Stop treating people like criminals.

try thinking about how to attract customers rather than punish your existing ones.

I'm a fucking house painter and I can figure that one out.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue May 22, 2011, 21:12 Hump

The rodent population in RI has been dropping since red tailed Hawks have been making a huge comeback around here. We had who nest for a couple of years in our neighborhood and you could hear her on the hunt in the AM. The downside of course is that the hawks diet also includes other birds as well.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue May 22, 2011, 19:18 Hump

I'm happy I held off on returning my birdfeeder, as it turns out I jumped the gun a bit in deciding it was bird-proof.

Somehow I think I missed a significant portion of Blue's birdfeeder saga...... Thinking

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Carmageddon Countdown
22. Re: Carmageddon Countdown May 22, 2011, 02:07 Hump

Play C2 and tell me GTA/Rockstar doesn't owe this great game a debt of gratitude.  

- Jim Goad

7359 Comments. 368 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo