Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

94. Re: Dude Jul 15, 2003, 02:21 The dude

Well.. I have a few registered Domains names, I haven't uploaded the web pages yet and pointed the DNS to my source. I have considered putting some of my comments online.. But my fear is it could come at cost/loss to me with those whom I do business with because I can be very unkind in my observations.

BUT it's coming soon and I will keep you updated (as well make a link on my dudage :)so you will know when it's up. Unfortunately my buddy and I have been toying around with terragen and lightwave so my mind is a little side tracked for a few days

... and 'invid'.. what kind of gibberish are you trying to immitate? I'll have you know I don't resort to thesauruses. All I typically do is insure I am correctly spelling the word(s) that comes to mind via aid of a dictionary, because I have too many thoughts traversing in my head sometimes.

This comment was edited on Jul 15, 02:25.

-The Dude-

Vic B.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo