Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

87. Re: Dude Jul 14, 2003, 17:17 The dude

The words I used are perfectly normally Anglocan English
Would this be an example of your "perfectly normally Anglocan English"?

Yeh, you've got a point there "sniggle!" I did kind of blow that a tad. You got me

But it still goes without saying: I *AM* making proper use of my native tongue.

To 'Mag', As for the reference of me having a slight systemic sociopathic maelstrom of degenerative malcontent.. a la anger management problemas.

nope.. I'm just a cogger that see's it like it is and uses a perfectly good medium to transmit some internal latitude. In otherwords I'm not keeping my tail between my legs. As for my social obliquity?? I'm doing just fine... as a matter a fact I might take a chance and travel to Papua very soon. Depends on buisness... and I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO problems meeting women. Strange as that may seem. Because I look nothing like the stereotypical computer/gaming geek.

Hey 'Dan', if you're an american you definetly aren't speaking Oxford English. Just a derivative

'JM', I don't think you are exhibiting any unilateral dominance of word play. I'm cool with that . But you said: "whatever points you are attempting to make are often lost in a headache-inducing tangle of incoherent sentence fragments

I think that could be reworded as: "what ever points you are trying to make are deminished in the entanglement of incoherent sentence fragments you create." Well, I'm not sure of that??? I'd say I do make a few errors creating run on sentences. That could use a punctuation or two.

and "HARK!" what's this I hear, someone is looking to enlist the aid of a Jedi?

'N. Aviles', you're the freak that started this with me. You're just remised because I'm a bit more informed than you imagined. You skirt wearing pom-pom waving lacky

and 'Ihya', you my man, have a solid point. All the grammar worms on blues are all guilty of an absence of perfection. Go through their histories. You'll find a few typos.

"I GOT IT!" "WORD TROLLS!"

word troll - meaning a trolloping being that surfaces in search of misappropiation of text

please note I am attempting to use trollop in the context of untidey

This comment was edited on Jul 14, 23:48.

-The Dude-

Vic B.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo