Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

640. Re: This War Sep 18, 2001, 13:46 anon@64.162

Americans are being sent to Afghanistan to take care of business. This is no longer about hate or revenge. It is about justice. From what I have seen, justice transcends concepts like revenge. Justice can be considered the ultimate revenge, but it is not revenge. Justification of terrorist attacks is not needed to see that they are inheritly evil. These anti-american, anti-people, anti-peace terrorists DO come from other countries. They breed fighters and they preach war. To them, Their fight is for God. For us, the fight is for us. we don't need God to understand that something tragic has occured, and needs to be fixed.

Our humanity will progress with or without the acceptance of relegion or God into our lives. Obviously these terrorists came from 'somewhere' they left a trail, and our agents are doing the best they can do (perhaps more) to track down the orchestrator of this world terrorist attack.

If there has been one thing I have learned about people, during my time on Earth. Some love the Earth, some don't care for it, and some don't care to think about the Earth, they have too much on their minds. No matter what we are doing, what is happening, we could be having the times of our lives, or suffering somewhere in a hole, we must remember that the Earth is a blue sphere in a vast interstellar that is our universe. What we do, as a people, as a species, and as individuals, will reflect on how we will conquer our fears in the future, and how we will prepare for and repair those unforseen, ungodly tragedies yet to come.

We are americans. We do not want to die yet. We want to live. We are also Earthlings. We are of this place, and we share it with the billions of our brothers and sisters. No matter how we feel about theworld, theworld will be there to take care of us, involuntarily, and unconditionally.

Removing the world-killer WILL will heal our Earth.

God willing or not.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo