Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

49. Re: Op Ed Aug 25, 2014, 06:14 ASeven

Beamer wrote on Aug 24, 2014, 21:12:
So, something happening in someone's hobby isn't a problem because there are worse things happening across the globe?

Right. ASeven, if I ever see you whine about anything, like how you did when the NSA was found to target your country, I'll remind you that being monitored by the US government is a non-issue, because there are people being drone-killed by it. Really, ASeven, any time you ever complained about the NSA spying on you it was a wasted breath.

And don't you dare say they're both problems, because having your cell phone call monitored is nothing compared to being blown up.
And, of course, if you're not actively shooting down those drones, dedicating your life to it, you can't even complain because, really, what are you doing?

This is one of the most disgusting, repugnant and intellectually dishonest posts ever made on Blues. It's amazing how you create a strawman so unashamedly and can keep inferring that sexism in gaming is a problem as important as women getting raped, killed, arrested due to belief systems or traditional societal values, it's just repugnant the way you do it. You and your group does a disservice to women in the world, real women who are in real suffering, by diverting the attention of people from real problems to these non-issues that only promote censorship.

It's even more repugnant that you dare to compare sexism in gaming to the NSA scandal, it seems you truly suffer from cognitive dissonance.

I'm done with you on this thread, I cannot discuss to someone who is so intellectually dishonest as you are to the point of comparing real world problems, real problems that affect everyone in a very negative way, to sexism in gaming, a made up problem that affects nobody other than those pushing for this agenda of censorship.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo