Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

30. Re: Borderlands 2 Free Weekend; Pre-Sequel Pre-Purchases Aug 21, 2014, 12:19 pagb

Beamer wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 12:07:
pagb wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 11:24:
They are punishing early buyers. I got ripped off during the summer sale, bought the season pass and then I found out that it wasn't a "season pass" and that the GOTY would be the ideal choice for just 1 more. I only wanted the Tiny Tina's addon, so no big deal.

In short: Logic calls out buying the season pass if you own the base game, but you pay more for less... and you also payed more back in the day.

...and I must agree with some posts here, Borderlands 2 is a overrated borefest.

The season pass was always very specific that it included 4 things. It is on you for not reading. The season pass never said it was all DLC.

GOTY ALWAYS contains more content than what you can buy on Day 1, and is ALWAYS cheaper. You weren't even an "early buyer" if you bought it in the summer sale, the game is what, 2 years old?
I know, I should've read... but its VERY misleading, in other games: Season Pass = Everything

And read propertly before flaming, I bought THE SEASON PASS DURING THE SUMMER SALE, and the core game day one, along with some colleagues that got bored FAST.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo