Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

406. Re: The PROOF Jun 26, 2003, 17:48 babar

> They were planning to rebuild nukes in the future....

We illegally invaded Iraq because according to Bush they had WMD and they were an immediate threat to our way of life, not that they planed to make WMD in the future and when that time came they would be a threat. HUGE difference.

It amazes me that after all this time there are still people out there that believe anything and everything the Bush Administration says. It's kinda sad, if you really think about it.

On August 26, 2002, the Vice President said, "Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."

In early January of this year, White House spokesman Ari Fleischer stated, "We know for a fact that there are weapons there."

Just two days before the U.S. launched its first attacks on Iraq, the President told the nation, “Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.”

Yet, all we've been able to find is a few pieces of 1 gas centrifuge system buried under a rose bush in some guys back yard.

This http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/uscentrifuge.jpg is a picture of an actual complete gas centrifuge facility in the United States, covering 750 acres. The reason it is so big is because it takes HUNDREDS of gas centrifuges, shown here http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/centri.jpg, to produce even miniscule amounts of uranium 235. Facilities for producing uranium 235 for power reactors or weapons are therefore huge. A single gas centrifuge is useless except for laboratory experiments involving microscopic amounts of materials.

Where's the factory? Buried under a neighbors rose bush? ROFL!

Until we find tons of anthrax, tons of nerve gas, and nuclear missles that are assembled and ready launch, I stand by my statement that Bush lied and Iraq did not have WMD and were not a threat to our way of life.

Bush, and his entire administration, need to be impeached ASAP before they start more illegal wars where innocent people die.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo