Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 29, 2014, 18:15 RenownWolf

You can use quicksync as long as the CPU has the inbuilt GPU and it's enabled in the bios.

You don't have to use the actual GPU for anything other than a forced hidden screen. You can then use it for transcoding (works ace with OBS).

But I am going to guess your desktop CPU doesn't have the GPU since it's o/c'ed.

Alternative is NVENC from Nvidia which is meant to have comparable results. This also works great with OBS. Though Vegas was mentioned and I don't know what it's level of support for NVENC is. It also requires getting access to the right .dll or getting access via nvidia. (The dll is posted a million times around the OBS forums and elsewhere.)

Nothing beats pure CPU power though for the best quality encodes though Speed however is another matter.

http://www.renownwolf.com

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo