Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

74. Re: Steam Summer Sale Jun 22, 2014, 05:31 Quinn

Quinn wrote on Jun 20, 2014, 17:24:
Sold

Getting it tomorrow morning!

Bought the game, Divinity Original Sin. Great fun and first experience playing as a Fighter and Cleric combo. Not sure if you're still reading this thread, Axis or any other DOS player, but here's a little something I have to say:

1. I feel like a spoiled little brat because I really REALLY miss the voice-acting. I mean, I don't need it Skyrim-style but... really, can't NPCs at least say "Good day!" and enemies scream shit like "They're here! Kill them!" every now and then?;

2. The environmental manipulation -- it's so much fun! BUT... isn't it a dead-give-away that every second companion kinda needs to be a wizard?

3. The game isn't holding my hands, which is fine, but how can I find out what kind of stats my Cleric needs, for example? When I hover over the Int attribute, it tells me it improves your skill with Elemental and [something else] Spells... but what kind of school does the Cleric use? I'd say Light, but that doesn't exist.

4. Why do I get a -10 attitude penalty toward an NPC I succesfully persuaded?

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo