Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 13, 2014, 14:28 Numinar

Yeah, thanks for the tip! Only noticed the prompt for that today. Maybe it will still turn up. Maybe the system was upset by my PSN account not matching my current geographical location. Someone donated me a Key that seemed legit and that still didn't work.

Played a few hours after work on a friends account though, feels like Halo weapons and movement with a bit of COD style softness to other players in MP. Weapons felt good except the starting shotgun reminds me of the handcannon from Actionquake, point blank or GTFO.

Some dodgyness where the AI stands still staring at you now and then that I assume is lag/back-end hiccups (And probably the reason they need to shake down the servers), but otherwise it seems polished and awesome. Much smoother than some other co-op with AI games I've played.

Seems well beyond "Alpha" but for a few hundred million I imagine someone was smart enough to say "Hey, lets spend 5 times longer polishing this instead of the usual 3 weeks" and it shows.

Much like Halo, it doesn't seem like so much something new as something put together with care, attention and ambition. I've got a post history attesting to my rabid fanboi status but mostly I'm just gutted to miss out on the shared experience as despite having heaps of friends who game, getting them all in one MP session is a pain in the ass that only seems to happen every blizzard, gears of war release, LAN or free weekend of something and this game seems like it would be a sweet co-op jam.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo