Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2014, 22:48 xXBatmanXx

Yosemite Sam wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 22:30:
1badmf wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 18:56:
Yosemite Sam wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 14:48:
Reminds me of a dream... er nightmare I had as a kid. Was dreaming that a witch like creature was killing my family members. When it was about to be my turn I woke up in my room. As I'm looking around thinking that was a scary dream the witch appeared over my bed and buried an ax in my head. I spent the rest of the night in a corner of my room with my BB gun.

The Dowd story sounds like BS to me. The description seems more like a bad acid trip then something one would experience on pot.

wait so did you wake up again after the axe to the noggin? or were you really awake and she just vanished or something? funny, picturing a young yosemite sam with his patchy kid beard hyperventilating in the corner with his dual bb guns heh.

i've had dreams like that, where i'm half awake but still dreaming and it's sorta overlaid on my reality. sometimes i get stuck in that state and even though i'm fully aware i can't force myself to wake up.

The first time I "woke up" I was still dreaming but it was perfect, I thought I was awake. Second time I really woke up just as the ax was about to split my skull.

meds are good.....

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo