Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Announced Mar 21, 2014, 18:04 1badmf

Bundy wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 17:19:
Eventually reviews will get worse, sales will fall, and spinoffs will get cancelled. Then there will be a year with no new AC game. And a year or two later it'll get rebooted. Hopefully all the bad design decisions will be gone, and something more solid will emerge. It still has a lot of good qualities. They just need to focus on what is working and not be afraid to trash the rest. Sadly, that won't happen until an AC game flops hard.

man i agree with you so hard it might just create an agreement singularity. AC's design is so tired and lazy now that it really needs to be burned to the ground and rebooted. most glaringly, the same 4 open world missions need to get thrown out in favor of a lot of custom missions. what were they - kill somebody, follow somebody, race somebody... something else. really, with as many devs and they've got working on this, they couldn't ditch the lazy formulaic stuff and have all that creativity produce custom story missions?

i've had AC3 in my steam lib since it came out and i really wanna finish the story, but i just can't bring myself to unlock another. god. damn. viewpont!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo