Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls New Skill Videos Mar 20, 2014, 16:33 Optional Nickname!

Axis wrote on Mar 20, 2014, 15:51:
So your excessive "glowing positives" in every D3 thread should be considered normal, while my "reality check" in a few are the ones remembered.

I'll take that.

Like you, I consider D3 to be an absurd total failure for reasons real and imagined.

The D3 'optimists' are hoping that their optimism will effect positive change in D3, perhaps making the game into what D3 should have been.

None of you substantially disagree on D3's reception but you do disagree on its potential final state. Some think it will never work, some do. That is a debatable topic.

What the optimists should remember is that calling D3 out as a failure is partly what effected positive change. Lambasting the RMAH, refusing to accept on-line always, bemoaning the impotent loot-drops and the uninspiring skill-tree were and still are necessary topics for the gamer to gently remind the developers that they are writing a game and not some slightly fraudulent financial microcosm.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo