Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

39. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 16, 2014, 12:51 Agent.X7

Trevellian wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 07:42:
"I suck at the game and im going to cry hacks." That's all I got out of the last few posts. Keep making up excuses for yourselves. There will always be someone better than you. Especially people who have been playing COD for years and are already used to the aiming mechanics in this game because of it. Get over it. I place in the top 3 almost 75% of my games played (this is a stat you can look up in game BTW) and probably about 30% of those placings were MVP. In all that time I have MAYBE been suspicious of ONE person for hacking. But apparently you guys run into them regularly. I find that incredibly difficult to believe.

If you don't like the game. That's fine. Don't like it. But dont make up bullshit like "everyone else is hacking" because you suck as a reason to give to other people. Its pretty pathetic. And this isn't the only game I've seen people do this with here. Just stop.

Blah blah blah, I THINK I'M AWESOME. That's all I got out of your bullshit. Respawn has admitted there are a ton of cheaters right now, so piss off.

Also, I rarely complain about cheating in games. I recognize that people are better than me, and I laugh when everyone in BF4 whines about this guy or that guy cheating. No, they're probably just better than you.

However, I have watched people in Titanfall cross an entire map in a split second, and have seen a bunch of people popping headshots with pistols and subguns from across the map with regularity. Like, every kill.

This comment was edited on Mar 16, 2014, 13:03.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo