Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

86. Re: MS Planning DirectX 12 Mar 6, 2014, 22:11 Bundy

Redmask wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 21:33:
This is such a stupid thing to say, yep anyone who accurately points out that Windows Phone isn't a statistical majority must be a neckbeard well done fella. Stating Windows Phone is insignificant is a fact, it is a tiny subset of a very large market. You may like Windows Phone and feel that you need to reinforce your purchase decision but for the time being that's just the truth. Whether it will die or not is anyones guess. I've used a Windows Phone but I don't own one personally so it doesn't affect me either way. The idea that everyone is somehow invested in Microsoft smartphone failure is some forum warrior bullshit.

Because you didn't read what I said. My argument was that WP having a small market share is quickly pointed at as an absolute failure by a tech giant. But if I pointed at a Mac, or a Linux PC and said the same thing, I'd be drown out by the same folks talking about the virtues of ubuntu and the elegant nature of OSX. Yes, WP is a small marketshare, I doubt it'll ever get much larger.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo