Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

89. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Mar 5, 2014, 15:14 Undocumented Alien

Do you even know what you are saying when you post this stuff? I'm not even going to bother typing out the obvious contradiction in what you said here. It speaks for itself.

BTW, Xbox One no longer requires an internet connection (except for initial setup) due to said outcry.

Yes, people don't want to be handcuffed to online only, for hardware OR software.

Thanks for the heads up on the XBone not needing a persistent online connection, didn't know they caved in, just further proves that people don't want to be handcuffed online, much like my thread clearly indicated.

Do I know what I post? Sure, much like the consoles, PC's aren't always on the internet, probably not anymore or less than consoles but yet consoles get an offline mode because Blizz doesn't think consoles are online very much, just shows their stupidity of reasoning, pretty clear.

I believe you have a pretty bad comprehension issue, should get that checked out sometime. Not sure how I could make things more clear for you.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo