Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

84. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Mar 5, 2014, 13:35 Krovven

Primalchrome wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 12:17:
Krovven wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 04:23:
Primalchrome wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 00:08:
Krovven wrote on Mar 4, 2014, 16:06:
The inclusion of the AH was an attempt at dealing with these problems from D2.
Your naivete is very cute.

As is your idiocy. The AH was Blizz's answer to getting people away from dealing with shady 3rd party sites selling gold an items. They wanted a piece of that, hard to fault them for it.
My idiocy.... They put up the auction house to create a new recurring revenue stream from D3. It was put up for profit...not to fix anything. Do not try to attribute altruism to something obviously motivated by greed. Look, you're a Blizzard fanboi, I get that....but if you want people to believe you're offering logical arguments, don't let the BlizzLove bleed through quite o clearly.

Then why did they have the gold AH at all? Why not just straight up sell items? Why shut them down instead of making changes and keeping the RMAH to keep that profit going? Why make the items BoA and shut both the AH's down? Keep trying troll.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo