Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

83. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Mar 5, 2014, 12:17 dj LiTh

Quinn wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 11:48:
I have this irrational urge to reinstall D3 and start from scratch again. Played the game the first 2 weeks after release and from what I've heard, it has had some maaajor improvements since then. It even got an extra free chapter didn't it? Moet importantly, the abysmal loot system got redone. Man did the loot ooze "computer generated" all over it!

Let's be fair, the gameplay and graphics were sweet. It's what's pulling me toward starting it up again.

No free act5, that only comes with the expansion, otherwise not many people would buy it just for adventure mode and crusader class IMO. That said it is vastly improved, but having already a level 60 DH, with some insane items that my friends hooked me up with (windforce etc) in the past, i have found a few upgrades for armor, but so far i'm soloing Torment level 4 pretty easily, and there's only 6 levels which kinda disappointing me as there's not really much reason to play beyond that, but it is worth a retry. For me though i'll be playing D3 for the next 3 hours until PoE expansion comes out and wont look back.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo