Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

80. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Mar 5, 2014, 09:41 Darks

InBlack wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 04:34:
I dont know how to feel about items being bound on account. Especially if they are the best items in the game, i.e. legendaries. It feels wrong somehow. OK, removing the AH solved a lot of issues but why would they want to kill trade COMPLETELY? I couldnt care less if someone a friend or party member or whatever, found the UBER GRUBER BOW OF OWNING ASZ if its bound on account? Why would I? But if its NOT bound I would be fascinated because suddenly that bow has VALUE to people other than its owner...especially on Hardcore. I play hardcore exclusively...

Im gonna have to install D3 now, youve convinced me to try it. If frustration starts to build up in me like it did @ launch, Ill have my answer...

I agree InBlack, I really donít care for items being Account Bound, but at least when you are in a parry and do find a Legendary, you have up to 2 hours to trade it off to someone else in your party. So yea, not being able to trade at all is just stupid. Even Items you create crafting are locked down too. I cant even make my friends a good set item and pass it on.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo