Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 4, 2014, 17:00 Rigs

Cutter wrote on Mar 4, 2014, 13:54:
Ozmodan wrote on Mar 4, 2014, 11:41:
Just a blatant piece of trash.

So's your mom, but that doesn't stop all the guys from the naval yard down the road from stopping by every day.

Why did I get the mental image of a nuke going off when I got done reading that? Oh, right, because EPIC BURN!

Anyway, all I can say as I sit here staring at the box, moments from installing is 'Please don't suck, please don't suck, PLEASE GOD IN HEAVEN AND EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY (SHIT) - DON'T SUCK!'

Truth be told, I'm not really a South Park fan. But the game looks intriguing and I need something to get me in a good mood, so as long as it's not a bug-ridden cash grab, I think I'll enjoy it. I always felt South Park was a little obnoxious, especially the earlier seasons, but having been watching 'Drawn Together' episodes all weekend, it kinda puts South Park in a new light....kinda.

I was undecided at first whether to get the PS3 version or the PC version. My PS3 doesn't get enough play time even though it sits here on top of the computer using my monitors second (HDMI) input. The only thing I've been using it for lately is GTA5 and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (yes, I'm a cheap bastard, haven't gone for GT5 Premium Deluxe Special Elite Edition yet or GT6) nor have I picked up Red Dead Redemption but I've eyed it a few times in my browsing of the local Wal-Mart...soon, my pretty, soon...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo