Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

58. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Mar 4, 2014, 16:29 descender

Every news article about D3 doesn't have to turn into a "Axis thinks PoE is better" thread. No one cares! Your jealousy and obsession with PoE vs D3 is ridiculous. If PoE was better, it wouldn't have to be compared to D2/D3 and would stand on it's own merit. According to you the only thing it seems to have going for it is that it's "more like D2 than D3". Wow. Great innovation there. I can't imagine why more people don't play it. /sarcasm

You know it is possible for both games to exist, without having to measure their dicks against each other... right?

The "fix" you referred to was just released to everyone for free. You seem to proudly not understand the difference between the patch and the expansion. Have you even ran the game since launch week? It's obvious that your opinion on the game hasn't changed since then, and is basically useless to anyone reading it.

Lots of the complaints about these 2 games are almost identical... People complained the loot in D3 was too rare/useless/boring/whatever... and all of the complaints i hear about end-game PoE is that the loot drops are terrible, and most players end up having to buy gear instead of waiting for it to drop. People complain about the skill runes and lack of trees in D3, but you know what isn't better? The megolith of passive skill "trees" in PoE in which you really have to focus in one particular area anyway to be effective. Diversity of builds in PoE is not a real thing, it's a mirage hidden behind a bunch of silly passive stats.

The attraction to PoE should have been the different leagues/races and such... but that focus seems to have been lost. :/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo