Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

50. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Mar 4, 2014, 15:27 eRe4s3r

Dagnamit wrote on Mar 4, 2014, 10:37:
I found stuff for my demon hunter now that completely changes how she plays. And it's optional, hard choices to make as well since you find a lot of cool stuff.

Exactly,

I found a neck for my newly rolled level 20 wizard that makes him an arcane dealing god. something like 21% passive arcane dmg buff with a 4 charge arcane shield that deals 317% weapon damage, in 5yd AOE. It scales with level and weapons so well I honestly don't think I'll ever replace it. I should probably bump the difficulty just because of it, tbh.

I found amulet that heals me when I take arcane damage, and protects me completely otherwise from it, so I can stand in the laser beam traps arcane enchanted enemies throw around and heal myself Kinda cool amulet with otherwise crappy stats, don't think I'll replace THAT anytime soon. Complete Immunity to arcane damage is a huge buff ,p

As well as a body armor that allows me to summon 3 wolf companions instead of 1 (each doing 150% weapon damage and acting like the dudes a Witch Doctor gets, I am DH, so 3 wolves + companion that does 50k damage and I have a group of basically 4 guys and my character dealing damage nonstop. My wolves can handle most enemies on Master by themselves, Torment 2 is my current playground, although death still comes quickly... )

And that's in the range of 12 hours play time. 10 legendaries for my DH, including an legendary crossbow that shoots an explosive bolt every second attack, and thus allows me to do rapid fire attack with AOE Including some item that gives me poison nova on every second enemy I hit (but focused on me) so enemies close to me take lots of damage as well. My DH has become an AOE death dealer deluxe with crowd.

I quite enjoy the new Patch 2.0 experience to be honest. Adventure mode looks exactly like what Diablo 3 needs to be fun with strangers.

Considering Torment level 70 drops different legendaries I have no doubt that there are going to be items you find that allow you to change how you play drastically and according to YOUR wishes.

I found all those legendaries with my DH doing the entire Diablo quest line up to killing Diablo from the start just to see what has changed in patch 2.0 ... Normally you'd find me bashing Blizzard, but this Patch does things right. It's not hugely innovative nor does it fix EVERY problem Diablo 3 has, but it's FUN to play again.

This comment was edited on Mar 4, 2014, 15:32.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo