Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: Star Citizen Hangar Adds Oculus Rift Support Feb 28, 2014, 23:12 [VG]Reagle

I investigated the Star Citizen craze to try to find out what was going on with the millions and millions of dollars of crowd funding and here is a full report of what I found:

1. A bunch of Star Wars Geeks are Star Citizen fan bois
2. Every time Roberts Space Inc Tweets a shiver goes up their legs.
3. Due to the Nerdgasm in the SC forums nothing can be discussed.
4. Every stretch goal makes a million dollars and they produce nothing

So every stretch goal makes Star Wars Geeks have a nerdgasm and shivers shoot down their legs and apparently money shoots out their buts. That is pretty much the extent of my findings.

After that well apparently these geeks start hemorrhaging cash and the developers add another stretch goal and laugh their way to the bank while doing nothing.

Meanwhile, the game looks like it was made in 1999 with a free engine... Oculus Rift Support please...

Maybe Carmack will come and talk for 18 hours straight...that should get these nerd pumped up to donate $10,000 to become a platinum doner. Seriously...

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo