Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

62. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 08:25 eRe4s3r

netnerd85 wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 06:20:
harlock wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 01:03:
netnerd85 wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 00:40:
I knew you only wanted to whip out your gamer penis and show us all how big and better it is than any one of a differing opinion. Which is why I didnt bother explaining myself further, why waste my time.

not really, i just wanted to point out that you probably dislike MP games in general and arent a regular, frequent player of them (because you suck! ha! omg j/k).. and that titanfall appeals to you.. for better or worse

just helping to establish a precedent because it seems like a common theme

you dont have to say anything more than you already have, its pretty clear cut anyways - your defensive evasion is just as descriptive as far as im concerned
You are pre-judging. You're just trying to call me a noob so you can validate your opinion. It's sad.

Come join me in Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Rifle

He's not calling you a noob, he is saying you sounded like you liked Titanfall because you haven't had much of an experience with MP shooters the past years and that this is a common thread among many who like Titanfall but dislike COD Ghosts yet have never tried Battlefield 3 and 4 (or dislike these for reasons of skill requirements and the often depressing team balance, it's fact, 32 v 32 can be quite depressing indeed)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo