Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

54. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 23:32 Sepharo

Bucky wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 22:50:
I for one am looking forward to this game. I played the beta a ton, and loved it. Great movement, good balance, and solid map design. It's pre-ordered and I'm itching to play. I'll take good gameplay any day.

Now, I've also play a lot of Battlefield. Let's face it, BF4 is a goddamn mess. They're crowning achievement, months after release, is a relatively stable game. The first DLC had no levolution events (so much for that marketing bullet) and the promised balance pass still hasn't arrived. There are some horrible balance issues, especially with regard to the vehicles and map design (see the MAA and Dragon Pass for excellent examples).

Skipped BF4. What I'm interested in now is new game dynamics and stability. Something CoD and the BF series haven't provided for a while. That's exactly what I felt in the beta for Titanfall. If you can stomach almost 14 minutes of Sessler and friends I think they really cover a lot of what I'm thinking about.

I've also been playing a lot of Loadout. It's also pretty damn stable with a surprisingly good netcode. But it's F2P and has leveling weapons so it feels cheap beating up on people with a level 6 beam weapon against their level 1 rocket or something. I don't mind unlocks so much in mp fps, but leveling weapons that increase their dmg, acc, etc. are too much.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo