Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 26, 2014, 20:10 Slinkycatz

Way too many of you do not appear to understand the context of what you are talking about. If you take things out of context, your argument is going to be ridiculous because it is not dealing with reality. Please do your homework before you post.

I'm only into this game for $30, as I backed it during the Kickstarter phase. That gets me the Aurora ship with lifetime insurance. I've always planned to work my way up instead of buying any other ships.

Since the Mustang is in the same starter ship class as the Aurora, I've been given the option to switch to that ship and still be able to keep my lifetime insurance I earned with the Aurora. The Mustang is a more combat oriented ship, while the Aurora is a jack of all trades.

This Blues News post is about those who want to buy a Mustang. The question is whether they should sell this Mustang now when it won't be available for a few months, or only sell it when people can immediately see it in their hangar. I voted to wait, because otherwise we'd keep hearing from the "the latest hangar patch didn't include the Mustang, WAAAH" crowd.

Other than the cool concept art, this news is actually boring and insignificant... seeing some of you twist this into your convoluted conspiracy theories to make it match what you've personally been believing all along is ridiculous, frankly.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo