Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

51. Re: Star Citizen Passes $38M Feb 6, 2014, 19:53 Tom

I get that there are a lot of red flags, and the number of promises is off the scale. Will they be able to deliver on everything? Make a game that satisfies every wish? Of course not. Are they going to completely screw this up and make a terrible P2W pile of crap? Maybe, but so far I haven't seen any evidence of that being the most likely outcome.

This project actually has some things going for it. Personally I think they have a pretty decent chance of making a good game - maybe even a great game - and making it better over time. Am I $300 convinced? No way. I got the $30 scout package or whatever it was, in order to get access to the alpha.

I'm just a little annoyed that we've had like 100 Star Citizen threads here, and in every single one there's been this overwhelming stream of negativity - mostly from the same people every time. It's like they feel compelled to repeat the same extremely pessimistic views every time they see another Star Citizen thread. I understand that this is the nature of the Internet, and certainly everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but come on people. Did Chris Roberts murder your families? No. Give the guy a frickin' chance already. It's not like his track record is THAT BAD.

$0.02

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo