Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

49. Re: Star Citizen Schedule Feb 6, 2014, 16:16 harlock

HorrorScope wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 14:57:
harlock wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 13:17:
HorrorScope wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 13:05:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 12:41:
The way I see it, there are no decent space sims out there so I've got nothing to lose by backing this. It is one of my favourite genres and I'm happy to gamble on a title as promising as this. However, everything I've seen so far has been positive.

If people don't want to back it then don't - wait for the final game to be released, check out the reviews and decide whether you want it then. But clearly a lot of people have faith in this project.

What is interesting is there are now like 4 space sims in development. As for backing it, you are right our choice. Doesn't mean we cannot comment though. Blue lines them up, we knock them down.

You are correct a lot of people do have faith, to the tune of 38 million and counting. People had faith in Bernie to.

do you know how many people have faith in our Lord God Almighty? Angel

Now you are comparing apples to grenades. Now Chris is even a false prophet on top of everything else. lol

faith based thinking is faith based thinking... one mans fairy tale is another mans fact based scenario

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo