Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 31, 2014, 17:01 Mashiki Amiketo

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 31, 2014, 15:55:
Shit is broken guys. Badly. I took some time off from work cause my back went out, and for the first time in my life I felt I had no other choice (other than doing physical therapy daily and chiro daily)than to take the narcotics route. It took me (someone who isn't a hibitual ANYTHING and I even hate taking an advil as well) all of 2 days to realize why people abuse the stuff. I went from not walking to walking in 48 hours. I quit the pills after 4 days and increased my physical therapy.
Of course it's broken badly hell in Canada, you'll be hard to find anyone below the rank of Staff Sgt., who will tell you otherwise. And they'll all echo that at this point it'll be easier to legalize, tax, and deal with the social fallout than continuing with what we're doing. Because the crime element has become so bad, so pervasive, and so screwed up that resources could be used in other places but there's no warm bodies for it. In Canada our two biggest crimes are: Drug related, and fraud. The first gets the attention, the second only gets attention if the fraud is over $250k.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo