Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: PlanetSide 2 Weekly Update Plans Jan 9, 2014, 11:16 LgFriess

Haven't played for awhile but I really enjoyed it for a short amount of time. The problem was then a lack of a sustainable goal. After gaining bases and losing bases not over days, but sometimes hours or less, I just lost the feeling of having a point to the game, other then shooting the other guy. Looking for an overall goal more then that so I want to shoot the other guy for a reason... not just join zerg and roll, get zerged back, rinse, repeat.

If that part of the game somehow develops more, I could look past a lot of the other bugs and balance issues because it IS fun to be in some of the monster battles that take place. One of my best gaming moments last year was watching a battle from a mountainside at night. I didn't even take part, just watched. The light show was amazing!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo