Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Fallout 3 Removes GFWL? Jan 7, 2014, 13:44 Creston

Beamer wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 12:55:
I'd love to see them fix it. I don't care as much about the animation (though there's absolutely room for improvement), but combat needs an overhaul. I can't think of any obvious changes, but I'm guessing they'll find plenty.

Skyrim Redone actually does a pretty good job at fixing the combat. It makes every action cost stamina (with the flipside of your stamina regenerating much faster), and weapons do a LOT more damage (and everyone has less health), so when a bandit power attacks you with a two handed sword, you better block or jump out of the way (or interrupt him), or you're gonna be dead.

Walking around with a character in full Epic light dragonbone armor, AC 760, and two swings from a Thalmor Justiciar with his Elven Greatsword killed me. (there were three of them, stop judging me! )

So that part of it is easily fixed. Now they just need to focus on actually making that blow seem as if it actually hurt, rather than the toon you hit just go "ah" and not even move when you just hit him in the head with a daedric warhammer.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo