Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

57. Re: Star Citizen Passes $35 Million Dec 24, 2013, 04:38 El Pit

Julio wrote on Dec 24, 2013, 04:11:
SlimRam wrote on Dec 24, 2013, 01:53:
SlimRam: "Uhhh....hel...hello...uh this is the Chief Sanitation Engineer....um......yeah...uh....also....toilet number 4 in the officers latrine, she took a direct hit to the bowl and she's leaking fluid bad. I might be able to nurse her along but the situation is critical!"

I don't see why they can't add space toilets as the next stretch goal. They're throwing everything in but the kitchen sink at this point. You should send this in as a suggestion

All the delay does is allow for more time to raise funds and create a bigger game. I'm fine with them taking a decade if they need to.

No space station and no big ships without accountants! New stretch goal: new profession (accountant/clerk). Take the real tough job besides the janitors and become an accountant! Imagine the fun! It could even be in the hangar, like taking taxes and landing fees. Oh, the fun!

EDIT:
During the battle
Computer voice: RED ALERT!
Captains voice on the InCom: We're being boarded! Shields are down! Hull breached!
Accountant: ...and we're low on tax form 1138! Some of them are burnt! And someone needs to receive the landing fees from their boarding ships! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! Accountants to the landing bay!

Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo