Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

50. Re: Star Citizen Passes $35 Million Dec 24, 2013, 01:53 SlimRam

Cutter wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 17:10:
SlimRam, if I had the dough, I'd fund you a ginormous capital ship where you could live out the dream of 'Sanitation Engineer 3rd Class SlimRam'. I could picture it now. In the midst of a pitched space battle a missle slams into a section of the ship exploding half the officer's latrines and only you can get in there and get it cleaned up! And all the while Kenny Loggins 'Danger Zone' is playing while you work!

Thumbsup

Rotfl Hehehe I can see it so clear:

Captain: "I need a damage report people!"

Engineering: "Shields are down to 30%! We have hull ruptures on decks 5 and 6 and the anti-matter reactor is off line.......and OFCOURSE we have a goddamn coolant leak!"

*You hear tapping and then blowing into a mic like at the grocery store across the intercom system and then high pitched feedback*

SlimRam: "Uhhh....hel...hello...uh this is the Chief Sanitation Engineer....um......yeah...uh....also....toilet number 4 in the officers latrine, she took a direct hit to the bowl and she's leaking fluid bad. I might be able to nurse her along but the situation is critical!"

Captain whispering to his second in command: "Remind me to fire that idiot when we get back to starbase"

Slightly Off Movie Quotes:

"I love the smell of napalm and 'Fruity Pebbles' in the morning."

Bill Kilgore - Apocalypse Now

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo