Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: Star Citizen Passes $35 Million Dec 23, 2013, 14:57 ItBurn

harlock wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 14:50:
BadIronTree wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 13:35:
Please read this before you start whining for no good reason ...
Forum Link
i hate it when people judge after a quick look...

yeh but how old are you? because the level of defensiveness on the part of apologists for this is just about hilarious.. crusading forth to defend the honor of this virtuous funding model and so forth - i mean, that kind of oversensitive "HATERS GONNA HATE YALL!!!!" type rhetoric is really common everywhere but in this particular case - yeh, its fucking funny as hell

but whatever, carry on

I've personally seen regular defensiveness, but out of the ordinary amounts of unfounded hate.

ElectricTurtle wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 14:47:
It's really sad that the one time a company goes out of its way to be transparent about development the gamer community shits all over everything like each build should be the finished game. This is what development looks like people... no wonder most companies keep things closed except for a few manicured screenshots and clips.

^^ this.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo