Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2013, 12:24 Paranoid Jack

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 20, 2013, 20:14:
Cutter wrote on Dec 20, 2013, 18:00:
Enh no good sales yet on any of my wishlist stuff anywhere. Meh bleh.
Saw this message:
Many many many people have bough this game and cannot get it to sync to steam. We have followed all the advice of the helpful other posters - to no avail - you cannot log into the game. Whether this problem is striking all players are just a fair number is not known. This is a real Buyer beware at this point. Even if you jump through all the hoops and the nether site itself tells you that you are linked to steam - you still may not be able to log in. Hopefully this is resolved - but for the time being you could be joining a growing number of people who have paid money but can't log into the game.

Consider this before buying during this sale.

To sync your account with Steam from the Nether website pop up at the top you with see your User Name and Log Out under that? Click your User Name and enter the info if it's not already filled in and click Sync with Steam or whatever it was button. Just follow a few easy instructions and you're in. Took me a while to figure it out. Think they must have made a change to the website or something because there is no Account button on that main page. And the account button on the support page doesn't take you to your account.

Either way it looks better than the WarZ/Infestation crap. And probably better than DayZ also. But the real gem will be The Division. That one looks to be the best survival game coming in the near future.

Edit: Damn it all to Hell. I wish I would have read the entire thread and watched twice as many videos from YouTube. I watched several Lets Play type videos but none of them really touched on the problems. Also I hadn't seen WarZ (what is now Infestation) in so long I forgot what the interface looked like. Either way Steam better give me a refund. I think it is total bullshit that they themselves are not policing this type of behavior. This is just a reskinned game. That Worth A Buy? video nails it. Subscribed.

This comment was edited on Dec 21, 2013, 13:06.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo