Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

82. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online in April Dec 12, 2013, 01:37 descender

My biggest gripe with Oblivion/FO3/Skyrim/etc are the lack of necessary and limiting choice. When you can do 95% of all quests in one playthrough, they aren't getting "choice" right at all.

ummm...you don't pay attention much do you? There are several choices that affect your game. Google is your friend if you are interested....

Several, as in... like 5% of the quests? Just like I said? Yuup.

I think you give them entirely too much credit.

Outside of the civil war quest line, there is not a single thing as "world changing" as nuking Megaton in FO3. ** You pick Stormcloaks or Imperials, and then it's a free for all with no consequences until the end of the game. After you finish the Civil war quest line, the NPCs in the cities basically act like it never happened. **

On a side note, a big thumbs down to those who posted pictures of the Sand Giant. I have spent entirely too many hours of my life trying to forget all of the hours of my life I spent waiting for that bastard to spawn. Does anyone else look at EQ screenshots and check all the player names, expecting to see someone they know? :/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo