Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: More Battlefield 4 Issues Dec 5, 2013, 13:59 xXBatmanXx

I got BF4 for 20 bux or something crazy, but I really like BF3 better. They changed some of the "feel" of BF4. When you jump, it isn't as floaty now. It is more concrete. It doesn't feel like you can jump as high or far, and it is very up and down. Hard to explain unless you try it.

I dunno. I still haven't figured out my textures issue - not a fan of BF4. Maps are overly large, and it can be some time until you find someone to fight. BF2 and other BF games did a good job of forcing fighting - but BF4 you can avoid fighting all together and cap points. The circle of influence for a flag is way too big.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo